Pharm Plan Minutes 2017.10.31

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting details

Location

Groupe Hospitalier Pellegrin

Bordeaux, France

https://www.chu-bordeaux.fr/CHU-de-Bordeaux/H%C3%B4pitaux-et-sites-du-CHU/Groupe-hospitalier-Pellegrin/

WebEx details:

Join IHE Pharmacy's WebEx meeting

https://phastinternational.webex.com/join/ihepharmacy | or go to https://phastinternational.webex.com and paste 956 796 372

Join by phone

  • +33 17091 8646 France toll
  • +43 125 302 1542 Austria toll
  • +32 2894 8317 Belgium toll
  • +41 43456 9564 Switzerland toll

Others phone numbers : https://phastinternational.webex.com/cmp3100/webcomponents/widget/globalcallin/globalcallin.do?siteurl=phastinternational&serviceType=MC&ED=329202667&tollFree=0

Access code: 956 796 372

Agenda

09:00 - 09:30 Welcome

  • Participants
    • Marc Robberecht
    • Stephane Spahni
    • Joao Almeida
    • Jose Costa Teixeira
    • Michael van der Zel
    • Michael Tan
    • Juergen Brandstaetter
    • Leonidas Tzimis
    • Jacqueline Surugue
    • Simon Letellier
  • Review and Approve Agenda
    • The agenda has been adjusted and approved.


09:30 - 10:30 "Mobile Medication Administration"

  • Review of MMA supplement
    • The scope is the administration process which starts with a medication request.
    • These are the individual requests of each administration.
    • There are differences between CMA. Issue about infusion about intervals.
    • Action item: Marc and Juergen will submit a public comment, about changing this explanation.
    • This can be discussed in a seperate TCON.
    • The link between MMA and UBP is intentionally left weak, because we do not force people to use barcoding.
    • The profile is written now in the IHE standard way. What do we want to facilitate the Connectathon.
  1. Testscenario's for a Connectathon
  2. Conformance profiles for FHIR
  3. Possibilities of funding
  4. Marketing for finding interested parties
  • Testing in Connectathon is done in Gazelle. Eric Poiseau makes the testing itself.
  • You need a server that has the conformance statement for prevalidation.
  • How to deal with the publication of Vendor. FHIR vendors will search for FHIR publication information.
  • Action items:
  1. Approach Eric Poiseau to ask what is needed for FHIR testing. Action Stephane.
  2. Continue with the FHIR publication method endeavour between John Moerkhe and Jose. This is a temporary publication method, where in future you might need to migrate. Action Jose.
  3. Write testscenarios. Action: Jose, Michael
  • Suggestion from Michael Z. to elaborate this supplement in the HL7 Netherlands WGM from GS1 and make FHIR profiles including the UBP.
  • Plan a closing Tcon to discuss any submitted comment.
  • 21 November 12:00 CET.
  • Jose will introduce the IHE supplement to the HL7 Pharmacy group.
  • Michael T. should delete the old MMA profile in Simplifier.net

11:00 - 12:00 "UBP Barcode supplement"

  • The IHE profiles are neutral wether you use barcodes or not. You might want to use RFID als alternative.
  • The transaction is simple.
  • Michael Z. suggests to add extra information to the supplement.
  • This information has been sent to Jose.
  • GS1 should provide the FHIR server.
  • Vendors are also interested in V2 transactions, but do we provide this version?
  • There is no common v2 query to handle this transaction.
  • But the initiave should come from parties interested in V2.
  • A V2 service will not function as a public service.
  • Are multiple resource allowed in a single scan?
  • The reply is a bundle and does not prevent multiple resources.
  • An example is where the medication and the patient are combined in a single barcode. The nurse has to scan the patient and the second patient medication combination.
  • We handle the comment in the same call as MMA.
  • We ask Eric Poiseau if he can handle this in a Connectathon.
  • Ask GS1 at the HL7 NL WGM how GS1 can reply the FHIR response.
  • The actual implementation should take the special seperator in consideration.
  • These are control characters in the Barcode string.

12:00 - 14:00 --- Lunch ---

14:00 - 14:30 Vision & Strategy

  • New work items for 2017-2018
    • Medication documentation whitepaper
    • Medication list FHIR version
      • Medication list for Emergency use cases. Jacqueline will verify if this a requirement for DP.
    • Adverse Medication Event reporting.
      • Reporting of one single event at the moment of capture. There is an existing standard in the PCC. In our work item we focus on the adverse event reaction.
      • the adverse event reporting is related to the administration reporting, when the nurse visits the patient.
    • Workitem on contra-indications checking.
      • The flow is to send a prescription to medication checking. The outcome is a list of warnings on issues.
  • Regarding the F2F in November 2018 Jacqueline will inform at the hospitals of Lyon and Annecy if they are willing to host IHE F2F.
  • On ISO on of the projects on their program is the Clinical Decision Support requirements. There are actually 2 projects:
    • Korean Project on the infrastucture
    • European project on the structure and contents.

15:00 - 15:15 Supply Chain

  • Status, Roadmap: To be divided in separate subprojects:
    • Profile sequence:
      • Order management
      • Delivery management
      • Inventory management

15:15 - Adjourn

  • The meeting is adjourned at 15:15.
  • Marc and Juergen will discuss MMA on Friday.


Pharmacy Planning Committee