Pharm Plan Minutes 2017.10.31
From IHE Wiki
- 1 Meeting details
- 2 Agenda
Groupe Hospitalier Pellegrin
Join IHE Pharmacy's WebEx meeting
https://phastinternational.webex.com/join/ihepharmacy | or go to https://phastinternational.webex.com and paste 956 796 372
Join by phone
- +33 17091 8646 France toll
- +43 125 302 1542 Austria toll
- +32 2894 8317 Belgium toll
- +41 43456 9564 Switzerland toll
Access code: 956 796 372
09:00 - 09:30 Welcome
- Marc Robberecht
- Stephane Spahni
- Joao Almeida
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Michael van der Zel
- Michael Tan
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Jacqueline Surugue
- Simon Letellier
- Review and Approve Agenda
- The agenda has been adjusted and approved.
09:30 - 10:30 "Mobile Medication Administration"
- Review of MMA supplement
- The scope is the administration process which starts with a medication request.
- These are the individual requests of each administration.
- There are differences between CMA. Issue about infusion about intervals.
- Action item: Marc and Juergen will submit a public comment, about changing this explanation.
- This can be discussed in a seperate TCON.
- The link between MMA and UBP is intentionally left weak, because we do not force people to use barcoding.
- The profile is written now in the IHE standard way. What do we want to facilitate the Connectathon.
- Testscenario's for a Connectathon
- Conformance profiles for FHIR
- Possibilities of funding
- Marketing for finding interested parties
- Testing in Connectathon is done in Gazelle. Eric Poiseau makes the testing itself.
- You need a server that has the conformance statement for prevalidation.
- How to deal with the publication of Vendor. FHIR vendors will search for FHIR publication information.
- Action items:
- Approach Eric Poiseau to ask what is needed for FHIR testing. Action Stephane.
- Continue with the FHIR publication method endeavour between John Moerkhe and Jose. This is a temporary publication method, where in future you might need to migrate. Action Jose.
- Write testscenarios. Action: Jose, Michael
- Suggestion from Michael Z. to elaborate this supplement in the HL7 Netherlands WGM from GS1 and make FHIR profiles including the UBP.
- Plan a closing Tcon to discuss any submitted comment.
- 21 November 12:00 CET.
- Jose will introduce the IHE supplement to the HL7 Pharmacy group.
- Michael T. should delete the old MMA profile in Simplifier.net
11:00 - 12:00 "UBP Barcode supplement"
- The IHE profiles are neutral wether you use barcodes or not. You might want to use RFID als alternative.
- The transaction is simple.
- Michael Z. suggests to add extra information to the supplement.
- This information has been sent to Jose.
- GS1 should provide the FHIR server.
- Vendors are also interested in V2 transactions, but do we provide this version?
- There is no common v2 query to handle this transaction.
- But the initiave should come from parties interested in V2.
- A V2 service will not function as a public service.
- Are multiple resource allowed in a single scan?
- The reply is a bundle and does not prevent multiple resources.
- An example is where the medication and the patient are combined in a single barcode. The nurse has to scan the patient and the second patient medication combination.
- We handle the comment in the same call as MMA.
- We ask Eric Poiseau if he can handle this in a Connectathon.
- Ask GS1 at the HL7 NL WGM how GS1 can reply the FHIR response.
- The actual implementation should take the special seperator in consideration.
- These are control characters in the Barcode string.
12:00 - 14:00 --- Lunch ---
14:00 - 14:30 Vision & Strategy
- New work items for 2017-2018
- Medication documentation whitepaper
- Medication list FHIR version
- Medication list for Emergency use cases. Jacqueline will verify if this a requirement for DP.
- Adverse Medication Event reporting.
- Reporting of one single event at the moment of capture. There is an existing standard in the PCC. In our work item we focus on the adverse event reaction.
- the adverse event reporting is related to the administration reporting, when the nurse visits the patient.
- Workitem on contra-indications checking.
- The flow is to send a prescription to medication checking. The outcome is a list of warnings on issues.
- Regarding the F2F in November 2018 Jacqueline will inform at the hospitals of Lyon and Annecy if they are willing to host IHE F2F.
- On ISO on of the projects on their program is the Clinical Decision Support requirements. There are actually 2 projects:
- Korean Project on the infrastucture
- European project on the structure and contents.
15:00 - 15:15 Supply Chain
- Status, Roadmap: To be divided in separate subprojects:
- Profile sequence:
- Order management
- Delivery management
- Inventory management
- Profile sequence:
15:15 - Adjourn
- The meeting is adjourned at 15:15.
- Marc and Juergen will discuss MMA on Friday.