Pharm Plan Minutes 2014.10.02

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Welcome

  • Participants
  • Jürgen Brandstätter
  • Simon Letellier
  • Stephane Spahni
  • Marc Robberecht
  • Leonidas Tzimis
  • Michael Tan
  • Jose Costa Teixeira
  • Jacqueline Surugue


  • Review and Approve Agenda
  • Approved


Schedule 2014/2015

  • Current version:
  • F2F meeting status
  • Regular IHE F2F meeting : 28-29 October 2014, Ghent, Belgium
  • Marc: No issues, everything on track
  • Directives have been sent out
  • Works on getting lunch sponsored
  • Planned times: Day 1: 10-18, Day 2: 9-17
  • IHE Joint meeting with ITI, PCC and QRPH : 24-25 February 2015, ASIP Santé Offices, Paris, France
  • Final approval that we want to meet joint
  • Action item: Arrange joint session with Celina Roth and drive organization (Jürgen)
  • IHE Joint meeting with SIG HL7 Pharmacy : 15 May 2015, Paris, France
  • Date and city are finally confirmed
  • Location is still open. HL7 is at CDG, but the rooms are very expensive
  • Action item: Check for meeting room (Jacqueline)
  • Marc: AGFA may offer a meeting room in the outskirts of Paris as a last resort
  • Regular IHE F2F meeting : 18-19 June 2015, Chania (Crete), Greece
  • Date and city are confirmed
  • Leonidas checks for sponsoring
  • Action item: Organization of meeting place (Leonidas)
  • Date of outstanding TCons have been selected
  • Schedule complete (apart details of F2F meetings)
  • New version v0.4 uploaded


Publication of profiles of last season 2013/2014

  • Versions returned from final editorial process
  • Status
  • Profiles are published


Incoming proposals

  • FHIR
  • FHIR impacts on transport and content
  • We should start "now" to profile FHIR, because it's still in draft state
  • Reports out of HL7 communication that there is a lack of clarity where the responsibility borderline lays between HL7 and IHE when it comes to profiling FHIR
  • Agreement with HL7 in the TCon that FHIR items which require discussion (e.g. issues, extensions), will be discussed together in the mailing-lists
  • Changes to FHIR will be requested after this joint discussion
  • Affected profiles:
  • HMW is affected much -> concentrate on HMW first
  • PRE, PADV, DIS content profiles are monitored in parallel to ensure that our knowledge is taken up by FHIR resources
  • Impact on CMPD has to be cross-checked with ITI
  • Champions:
  • HMW: Jose, Marc
  • Community: Jürgen, Michael
  • Next steps:
  • Preliminary approved, will be put for final approvement at the F2F meeting in Ghent
  • Regulary calls shall be scheduled to work on this work-item
  • Action item: Doodle for these regulary calls will be created (Jose)


  • Supply of Healthcare Products
  • A new profile shall be created, which is "generic" supply chain (not Pharmacy centric)
  • Connection to HMW shall be done by grouping of actors
  • Champions: Jose, Marc
  • Next steps:
  • Preliminary approved, will be put for final approvement at the F2F meeting in Ghent
  • Other IHE domains (DCC) and GS1 shall be informed that this work-item has now been started and that any interested persons are invited to contact us for contribution and collaboration
  • Regulary calls shall be scheduled to work on this work-item
  • Action item: Doodle for these regulary calls will be created (Jose)


  • Healthcare Products Catalog interoperability
  • Jose:
  • A new profile shall be created for the exchange of healthcare product catalogs
  • Related to ISO IDMP
  • Champions: Simon, Jose
  • Next steps:
  • Preliminary approved, will be put for final approvement at the F2F meeting in Ghent
  • Regulary calls shall be scheduled to work on this work-item
  • Action item: Doodle for these regulary calls will be created (Simon)


  • Medication Treatment
  • Introduce another layer above the "logistics" layer (PRE, DIS, PADV) named "Medication Treatment"
  • This layer shall be the home for "Medication Treatment" elements and their changes
  • Medication Treatment Entries shall be very similar to PRE. Thus Medication Treatment Entries shall have the Prescription Item Entry as parent with the following additional constraints:
  • no lotNumber/expirationDate/Repeats
  • Prescriber element of PRE shall be renamed to "Medication Treatment Manager" (name tbd)
  • Amount of consumable might be removed (tbd)
  • Changes to "Medication Treatment" entries could be PADVs (must shall be checked in detail). If yes, they need an additional reference to Medications to indicate that the commend is related to this new information element
  • Needed changes to existing profiles:
  • We need additional references in PRE, DIS to relate them to "Medication" (PADVs to PREs and DISes are already linked to them and thus also to a Medication above)
  • PML must be extended to carry those new Medication entries
  • Other suggestions for the name of this layer: "Medication Planning Entry", "Medication Therapy Entry", "Medication Profile Entry", "Medication Management Entry" (not good)
  • Champions: Jürgen, Stephane
  • Next steps:
  • Preliminary approved, will be put for final approvement at the F2F meeting in Ghent
  • Indepth explanation will be done at the F2F
  • After that: regulary calls shall be scheduled to work on this work-item
  • Action item: Doodle for these regulary calls will be created (Jürgen)


Existing pending proposals

  • Pharmacy Administration
  • Take up the work and complete it within this season
  • Decision: Will be taken up as time available
  • We should also think about "Medication statements" (how do we record when a patient "reports" medication)
  • Champions: Jürgen, Stephane, Jose (observes), Michael


IHE Radiology cross-domain work

  • Possible cross-domain work (Jose)
  • Contrast management (ordering and inventory control). This would then link to our Cross-domain Supply work item
  • Contrast reporting (patient repositories). This would link to our Medication Data management, since it is a new source of "medication" data.
  • Jose reports that IHE RAD does not have resources to deal with that
  • We should make some suggestions for RAD to review
  • No need for a formal work item right now


ISO liaison

  • Upcoming ISO meeting in Berlin
  • Commented document by Leonidas prEN ISO/DIS 17523 ‘Requirements for electronic prescriptions’
  • Not discussed due to time


Any other business

Next Meeting

  • F2F Meeting in Ghent


Pharmacy Planning Committee