Pharm Meeting Minutes 2021.03.16
From IHE Wiki
- Hans Lunenborg
- Stephane Spahni
- Marc Robberecht
- Michael Tan
Q1 13:00- 14:30 Planning Committee Work
- Review Agenda
- Agenda approved.
- Review previous meeting notes
- Current version: Schedule 2020-2021
- reviewed the schedule and proposed a tentative F2F in June 22,23,24 depending on the pandemic situation.
- Review and update Wiki
- FTP and Google Drive
- Strategic goals
- Profile status discussion (public comment, final text, deprecated)
- Which profiles profiles could be set to "Final text"? Candidates? Criteria?
- The co-chair positions need to be filled in.
- Jose (co-chair planning committee vendor) term has ended on August 31 2020, Jurgens Brandstaetter term has ended on August as well.
- Jose can still be reelected. Jurgen will probably step down.
- Jose will ask Simon Letellier about the election schedule.
progress on publishing
- Discussion with IHE FHIR publication group
- Guidelines on how to provide publication material for IHE profiles.
- The old platform contained PDF. This will now be published using HTML.
- This will include MMA and UBP.
- There will tutorials on producing the publication material. The tools have been involving.
- Jose will organize the tutorial. This need some tools to be installed.
14:30- 15:00 Break
Q2 15:00- 16:30 Technical Committee Supply Topics
- Abbassi Ghalib (Houston)
- Hans Lunenborg ( Netherlands)
- Marc Robberecht ( Gent)
- Scott Robertson ( San Francisco)
- Jacqueline Surugue (Nyon )
- Stephane Spahni ( Geneva)
- Michael Tan ( Netherlands)
- Chris Carr (Chicago)
- A white paper is available on supply, including supply chain, tracking and tracing, barcoding.
- The white paper contains different topics:
- inventory management
- resupply request
- Receipt of items
- Functional models are available as FHIR resources.
- The logical model of product is generic.
- Has X12 been discussed with in the group.
- There was enough knowledge within the group.
- The same is actually with the GS1 standard.
- Any knowledge is welcome.
- * Has the problem of packaging been discussed.
- This problem has been solved. Ordering packaging can be different.
- A product can be associated to another product with a factor as ratio to the other product.
- Jacqueline raises the problem of half tablets. The patient consumes only half, but the rest of the supply is thrown away.
- Scott: a whole tablet is used, but half is waste. The waste has to be noted. THis is especially the case with narcotics.
- In France is case of waste a declaration of honour has to be clarified and signed.
- Do we need to consider to waste management? Most are in favour.
- There can be a difference between the quantity sent and the quantity received.
- Jose prefers the word consumption.
- Hans suggests to involve some IT vendors. Jose ask.
- Josh Zamor, Jose and Marc are defining the FHIR transactions. These are all the FHIR transactions in the white paper.
- Functional, technical, alignment with HL7 ( facilitated by Chirstian Hay).
- No fixed planning.
- Hans asks how IDMP fits in the resupply. This is probably in the track prior to this process.
- In need of functional examples of use cases.