Card Tech Minutes 2018.02.21
From IHE Wiki
- Nick Gawrit, Co-chair, heartbase
- Chris Melo, Co-chair, Philips
- Paul Dow, Secretary, ACC
- Charles Thomas, University of Washington
- Rebecca Baker, ACC
- Jon Fast, ACC
- Board Report Update - Paul Dow 10 mins
- The suggested edits were applied per the comments made by the members. Paul will update the Cardiology rosters to reflect the current membership for this cycle. This will help us document the contributions of current members. More effort will be required to determine the other names listed to see if they are still the point of contact for the companies, and if not, then who should be listed. Paul will send the final version to Jamie Dulkowski @ RSNA and upload to the FTP site in the Planning Committee folder for the 2017-2018 cycle.
- CPN Extensions - Charles Thomas 25 mins
- Charles has posted a link on the FDA UDI for Full Device Description for Implantable Devices, as well as the FDA UDI and a video on the Mitra clip procedure. These links will also be posted on the Google group. The coding starting around line 975, is documented in a linear fashion that matches the sequence of the procedure. The device is deployed through the femoral vein and followed with ultrasound during procedure. The UDI, batch number and expiration date are documented within this schema. The Mitra clip is a one-size-fits-all so there are some fields which are left blank in the organizer. A further discussion occurred around the organizer and it's use to display results reporting for clinicians. Further discussion around these points will occur.
- CPN Implementation Guidebook - Rebecca Baker 25 mins
- Rebecca demonstrated how the guidebook can provide information to implementers. The current process has a user clicking a link from the table of contents to the ART Decor tool. This allows a user to see the technical details within the overall document, including LOINC codes and the column details to provide as much information as possible to help people understand the intent and scope of the profile. Data Type (DT), Cardinality (CARD) and Conformance (Conf) were defined. The discussion moved to the Results Organizers and Status Codes within the procedures. Dan Murphy offered to have an off-line meeting to review the specifications in more detail.