Card Tech Minutes 2012.10.23
From IHE Wiki
- Anthony Scinicariello - St. Jude
- Chris Melo - Philips
- Harry Solomon - GE
- Nick Gawrit - heartbase
- Paul Dow - ACC
- Paul Seifert - Agfa
- Tom Dolan - Philips
- Antje Schroeder - Siemens
- Review of detailed proposal for EP Report Content
- Completion of last years work item
- The detailed Proposal can be found here
- besides the risks mentioned in the detailed proposal document the resources are an issue:
- Availability of Anthony for Ablation and EP Procedures
- Need to identify an owner of the Cardioversion piece
- Need to have clinican input
- High effort profile
- Review of Hosted Application for Evidence Documents and NM Content Proposal
- Main scope is to define the workflow to get information (evidence) out of NM analysis packages into reporting applications and to specify the content.
- Make use of DICOM application hosting (Part 19). Add hosting system and hosted application actors from PAWF to ED and re-use/modify some of the transactions specified in PAWF
- Define a format, in which evidence is transfered out of the NM Analysis packages with support from vendors producing these packages.
- The detailed proposal can be found here
- In the planning committee it was decided to focus on the registry submission part of the original profile, therefore this proposal will not be moved forward.
- The face to face meeting will occur Dec. 10-12 in Washington DC at Heart house
- Starting next week the weekly calls will be extended by 30 min and start at 9:30 am EST.
- Action Items
- Paul to reschedule Webex calls to reflect new starting time/duration
- Paul to send list of hotels with special rates to google group
- Antje to clarify with Nicole/Nakano the schedule of the upcoming meetings.