Card Tech Minutes 2012.03.14
From IHE Wiki
- Jason Kreuter (ACC) - absent
- Dr. James E Tcheng (ACC)
- Barry Brown (Mortara) - absent
- Anthony Scinicariello ( St. Jude)
- Bryan Jennings (Medical Micrographics)
- Duncan Wood (Medical Micrographics)
- Harry Solomon (GE)
- Nick Gawrit (heartbase)
- Paul Seifert (Agfa)
- Tom Dolan (Philips)
- Antje Schroeder (Siemens)
- Chris Melo (Philips)
- Draft agenda/logistics for planning committee F2f on March 25th
- Tom will send reminder with some updates to Dr. Katz, CC Jason, and Jason will combine agenda, webex url for meeting, regular dial in #, hotel room
- Overview of high-level structure of Tech committee F2F March 26-29
- Overview of EP Report (Bryan Jennings)
- some SNOMET-CT mapping still required, some codes not available, and maybe never will be.
- In other cases the same thing looks like there are duplicates- but most times there is a difference between a disease that is established ( part of history) versus a new diagnoses of this disease. Also sometimes synonmys are used, and there may be some legacy duplicates.
- There is no way to get a special extension set from SNOMED, but we can ask for regular codes via our contact at the library of medicine.
- Details on Ventricular Tachycardia - in prior results we can have measurements, assessments.
- Send out all Planning meeting details ( webex link, dial in, agenda, room location) in an invite so it's all in 1 place and can be included in people's calendar - Jason - DUE Friday March 16th
- create Tech committee webex meeting for 9-5 CSt on
- Provide Dr. Tcheng's data element presentation to the group - Harry - DUE March 16
- Provide confirmation that he can work on completing the bulk of the procedure section ( leveraging CIRC) before the F2F - Paul Seifert - DUE March 14