Card Tech Minutes 2011.11.02
From IHE Wiki
- Dan Roman - ACC
- Antje Schroeder - Siemens
- Bryan Jennings - Medical Micrographics
- Duncan Wood - Medical Micrographics
- Nick Gawrit - heartbase
- Paul Seifert - Agfa
- Tom Dolan - Philips
- Mary Schneider - GE
- Profile proposal evaluation - EP Report Content
- Bryan has reworked comments from previous group review and these have been posted in an updated version (2) on ftp site , these changes were reviewed in the meeting
- Discussed the concept of "episode of care" - both based on medical condition and other event - we will defer to EP Physician community to define the term for our work.
- multiple use-cases identified depend on diffrent parts of the overall document structure and we may have to capture the flow with dedicated implementation guides per e.g. encounter, results, specialized utilizing templates and other guidance to illustrate which structure elements are appropriate to the focused medical-business need.
- Scope - This proposal is focused on device placement - should it also include other e.g. ablation procedures - We believe it could be accommodated.
- Ranking Criteria
- RISK - Medium (Level 3 CDA elements is main work-element to be done, some issues with versioning and data interpretation across registries)
- COMMITTEE EFFORT - Medium ( synergy with cath-report and
- BENEFIT/SYNERGY - High (aligns with EP-sponsors strategy, extends CARD-CIRC and other domains work)
- OWNER - Bryan Jennings - Medical Micrographics
- We've also got an owner for the Cath Report Content Profile (discussed last week) - Nick Gawrit from Heartbase has stepped up to lead this .
- Next meeting: Wednesday Nov. 9 at 10am EST. Agenda items for that call:
- CATH Registry proposal
- Cath pre-authorization.