Card Tech Minutes 2010.10.28
From IHE Wiki
- Tom Dolan
- Paul Seifert
- Rich Fronek
- Harry Solomon
- Keith Klassy
- Dan Roman
- 2011 Connectathon Discussion
- Sign-up still very low.
- Barry Brown is lobbying Mortara for Resting ECG
- Rich Fronek lobbied at Cardiac Science without success due to timeframes being off.
- Dan Roman to reach out to Chris Carr to discuss Connectathon numbers further.
- EP Profile
- Bryan Jennings volunteered someone to be technical lead for profile. Tom Dolan to follow up.
- Scope of profile needs to be figured out by 11/16.
- CIRC Profile
- There was some discussion of making the scope more general but the group all felt that keeping it limited to Cardiac Imaging was a better idea.
- There's related DICOM CDA work.
- EHR data elements also related to this profile.
- Technical Committee to create a to-do list for the physician members at the 2011 ACC Expo.
- Relates to talking to vendors about IHE.
- The Technical Committee will meet in DC at the ACC on 12/7 and 12/8
- Profile work schedule planning
- IHE marketing
- Identify 2 profiles from other domains, most likely Rad and QPRH, to support so Cardiology is covered.