Card Tech Minutes 2010.10.14
From IHE Wiki
- Tom Dolan (Co-chair
- Antje Schroeder (Co-chair)
- Mary Schneider
- Barry Brown
- Dan Roman
- Keith Klassy
- Paul Seifert
- Harry Solomon
- Bijoy Sundersigh
- Review of Registration for 2011 Connectathon
- High risk
- Echo is the only profile with enough participants.
- Barry Brown is going make an appeal internally and reach out to Rich Fronek for Resting ECG.
- Meaningful use is consuming resources.
- Timelines for development are off also.
- Need to educate providers on what to ask for.
- Need to get accreditation bodies involved.
- No presence at HIMSS Showcase is a detriment.
- Support for EP Profile
- Tom Dolan is trying to drum up support.
- DICOM WG-8 Reporting Initiative - Harry Solomon
- October 27th kickoff
- Will develop templates for reporting.
- Initially only radiology.
- Content templates for findings for reports tailored to sub-specialties and study types.
- Implementable in CDA document with corresponding DICOM SR observations.
- Could be subset of information for CIRC - need to coordinate effort.
- Model Driven Healthcare Tools from the VA. Easier to specify CDA requirements. Potential relevance for CIRC. Harry Solomon to investigate.