Card Plan Minutes 2017.10.02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Jerry Serwer, University of Michigan, IHE CARD PC Co-Chair
- David Slotwiner, Weill-Cornell IHE CARD PC Co-Chair
- Chris Melo, Philips Healthcare, IHE CARD TC Co-Chair
- Nick Gawrit, heartbase, IHE CARD TC Co-Chair
- Paul Dow, ACC Secretary
- Rebecca Baker, ACC
- Charles Thomas, University of Washingtion
- Raffaele Giordano, Arsenal.IT
- Charles Thomas, Detailed Work Item Proposal for Structural Heart Additions
- Add text here
- CPN was meant to be generic and have the ability to expand to any cardiology structured report. It may vary value set-wise, but will have the same underlying infrasturcture.
- In terms of work resources, are there other engineers working on this? Charles Thomas could help drive the effort, and would like to have more participation. Nick and Chris are willing to mentor and offer support, but they will not be able to take the lead in development. There will be additions to controlled vocabularies. There could be benefits to leveraging other medical societies to build the data dictionary.
- Nick Gawrit, CPN CIRC Extension
- The proposal similar to the TAVR profile, there are not any large changes, rather having input to add information that is widely usable across the House of Cardiology.
- Nick Gawrit, CATH Workflow