PCD Technical Committee
Scope and Current Work
The IHE PCD Technical Committee is primarily focused on drafting and editing Technical Framework and Supplement documents as detailed on the PCD Profiles page.
Meeting notifications and reminders are sent to the Google Groups lists the committees maintain as listservs. T-Cons are generally held every other week, but may be added or re-scheduled when appropriate. To receive meeting notices, please contact a committee cochair (see roster).
Committee Membership Roster
Roster is based on actual IHE membership. Committee participation is open and voluntary. Roster is based on attendance at one TCON or Face-to-Face meeting within an 18-month period.
The co-chairs of this committee are Tom Kowalczyk, BBraun Medical, and John Rhoads, Philips Healthcare.
According to the IHE governance, concerning Voting Privileges, votes will begin to be effectively considered from the March 2008 face to face meeting on.
Representatives with Voting Privileges (shown in the table below as Voting = Yes) may vote and count towards quorum.
Voting Privileges are based on the Roster Role and attendance of the Member Organization for this committee.
NOTE: New Member Organizations are granted Voting Privileges at the start of their second consecutive meeting.
To check your current voting status please view the PCD Technical Roster.
PCD Technical Roster
NEW LINK TO THE PCD ROSTER ON THE IHE FTP SITE: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/ROSTER_PCD/
- + represents an "attended" vote (either in person, through proxy or distant vote)
- - represents a missed vote
- n.a. represents a non-voting member
- A red (+) indicates a vote was received when the organization did not have voting privileges; however, the vote goes towards attendance. If a successive vote/decision meeting is attended the voting privileges will be reinstated.
Please contact the Committee Secretary at email@example.com for any of the following requests:
- If your voting status needs to be adjusted
- If there needs to be an update or correction to your name or organization
- If your organization is an IHE Member and you would like to be added to this roster, please provide the name of your voting representative (and optionally, alternates) to the Secretary.
Technical SDO Coordination
During the profile development process, there are technical questions that arise with respect to the best way to leverage existing standards or how to extend or develop new standards to address identified gaps. To facilitate coordination with these SDOs, wiki pages have been created as needed to serve as places where topics / issues can be identified and discussed.