PCD Planning Committee
Scope and Current Work
The IHE PCD Planning Committee is primarily focused on preparation of Profile Proposals, increasing public awareness of IHE PCD activities and coordination of public demonstrations such as the IHE Showcase at HIMSS.
Additional information on profile development activities are detailed on the PCD Profiles page.
Meeting notifications and reminders are sent to the Google Groups lists the committees maintain as listservs. T-Cons are generally held every other week, but may be added or re-scheduled when appropriate. To receive meeting notices, please contact a committee cochair (see roster).
Committee Membership Roster
The Membership Roster identifies those organizations and individuals who carry out the work of the Planning Committee. Committee participation is open and voluntary. The roster is based on attendance at one TCON or Face-to-Face meeting within an 18-month period.
According to the IHE governance, concerning Voting Privileges, votes will begin to be effectively considered from the March 2008 face to face meeting on.
Representatives with Voting Privileges (shown in the table below as Voting = Yes) may vote and count towards quorum.
Voting Privileges are based on the Roster Role and attendance of the Member Organization for this committee.
NOTE: New Member Organizations are granted Voting Privileges at the start of their second consecutive meeting.
To check your current voting status please view the PCD Planning Roster now posted on the IHE FTP SITE (ftp://ftp.ihe.net/).
PCD Planning Roster
NEW LINK TO THE PCD PLANNING ROSTER ON THE IHE FTP SITE: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/ROSTER_PCD/
- + represents an "attended" vote (either in person, through proxy or distant vote)
- - represents a missed vote
- n.a. represents a non-voting member
- A red (+) indicates a vote was received when the organization did not have voting privileges; however, the vote goes towards attendance. If a successive vote/decision meeting is attended the voting privileges will be reinstated.
Please contact the Committee Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org for any of the following requests:
- If your voting status needs to be adjusted
- If there needs to be an update or correction to your name or organization
- If your organization is an IHE Member and you would like to be added to this roster, please provide the name of your voting representative (and optionally, alternates) to the Secretary.
- Current Action Items: PCD Planning Committee Action Items