ITI Change Proposals 2008

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Introduction

See Change Proposal process page.

Return to ITI Technical Committee

ITI CP Tracking

All Change Propoposal management is in ITI CP ftp site. The tracking spreadsheet can be accessed at Status directory. It is the file with the most recent date in that directory.


Directory Structure

Assigned
contains CPs that have been assigned an editor and are being actively worked on by the committee, i.e. Assigned status
Ballots
contains Ballots that have been released for voting by the general community
Canceled
contains CPs that have been canceled, i.e. Canceled status
Completed
contains the last version of a CP that is in Completed status. It is waiting to be put in a ballot
FinalText
contains the last version of a CP that is in FinalText status. It is has been approved by ballot and is waiting to be integrated into the TF.
FinalText/Integrated
contains the version of the CP that was integrated into the TF.
Incoming
contains CPs which have been submitted but have not been assigned a CP number or an editor. This is the place that new incoming CPs are placed prior to the first stage of processing by the committee.
old_versions
Contains old versions of Completed and FinalText CPs
Rejected
CPs that have been submitted by rejected by the committee
Status
contains spreadsheets describing the status of CPs.

Integrated CPs

These CPs have been integrated into the Version 5.0 of the Technical Framework and the 2008 version of Supplements.

CP Title Profiles Affected Date
CP-ITI-234-FT.doc ATNA Maintaining a List of Certificates for Trusted Nodes/Applications ATNA September 2008
CP-ITI-237-FT.doc Submission of Association Objects XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-241a&b-FT.doc Document source replace support from required to optional XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-249-FT.doc XDS Demographics XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-231-FT.doc PDQ Clarify Domains in Query PDQ September 2008
CP-ITI-276-FT.doc XCA Audit messages contain XCA transactions names/numbers XCA September 2008
CP-ITI-282-FT.doc ITI-9 mistakenly refers to ERR-1 for Error Location ATNA September 2008
CP-ITI-272-FT.doc Clarify actions of the Form Manager when it receives Retrieve Clarification ransaction RFD September 2008
CP-ITI-285-FT.doc RFD – Requests for Clarification to Profile text RFD September 2008
CP-ITI-210-FT.doc PAM ADT^A16 Structure PAM September 2008
CP-ITI-277-FT.doc Demographics search should not be strictly AND search PDQ September 2008
CP-ITI-306-FT.doc Typo in vol 2 section N.6 Appendix N September 2008
CP-ITI-254-FT.doc No Actors and Options section in ATNA Vol 1 ATNA September 2008
CP-ITI-295-FT.doc XDS StoredQuery with Value more than 256 Bytes XDS SQ September 2008
CP-ITI-302-FT.doc XCN datatype in XDS should be more clearly defined XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-313-FT.doc XDS-SD - Code Value Inconsistency with DICOM XDS-SD September 2008
CP-ITI-321-FT.doc XUA grouping with EUA XUA September 2008
CP-ITI-322-FT.doc XUA faulty transactions XUA September 2008
CP-ITI-323-FT.doc XUA - Informative material XUA September 2008
CP-ITI-334-FT.doc EUA - ATNA example wrong EIA September 2008
CP-ITI-336-FT.doc ATNA references to NIST 800-92 ATNA September 2008
CP-ITI-337-FT.doc ATNA don’t duplicate attributes in freetext ATNA September 2008
CP-ITI-338-FT.doc ATNA editor text ATNA September 2008
CP-ITI-340-FT.doc ATNA web-services security ATNA September 2008
CP-ITI-311-FT.doc Fix MSH-17 typo in example HL7 ADT messages PAM September 2008
CP-ITI-284-FT.doc Incorrect section reference for off-line transaction option in XDS.a XDS.a September 2008
CP-ITI-320-FT.doc Typo in the folder meta-data table XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-297-FT.doc Clarification of GetSubmissionSetAndContents Stored Query XDS SQ September 2008
CP-ITI-315-FT.doc authorPerson UUID wrong XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-298-FT.doc GetRelated SQ Clarifications XDS SQ September 2008
CP-ITI-300-FT.doc Clarify ObjectRef generation in XDS ‘LeafClass’ query responses XDS SQ September 2008
CP-ITI-301-FT.doc AssociationType identifiers not qualified in XDS-b and Stored Query XDS SQ September 2008
CP-ITI-147-FT.doc Patient ID Encoding XDS-SQ September 2008
CP-ITI-160-FT.doc DSG use of URNs DSG, NAV September 2008
CP-ITI-228-FT.doc FindDocumentQuery eventCode problem XDS SQ September 2008
CP-ITI-256-FT.doc XCA Minor mistakes XCA September 2008
CP-ITI-257-FT.doc XCA Missing Protocol Requirements (WSDL info) XCA September 2008
CP-ITI-261-FT.doc XDS Errata XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-262-FT.doc New error codes XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-265-FT.doc What version of SOAP is requred/optional on XDS and related profiles XDS.a, XDS.a, XCA, PIXV3, PDQV3 September 2008
CP-ITI-269-FT.doc Explain use of PartialSuccess status XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-273-FT.doc Fix Options descriptions in the BPPC profile BPPC September 2008
CP-ITI-278-FT.doc Submission of Association Objects XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-283-FT.doc Document in XD* the standard used for document hash XDM, XDR, XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-287-FT.doc Use of PartialSuccess XDS, XCA September 2008
CP-ITI-288-FT.doc Problems in WSDL XDS.b September 2008
CP-ITI-292-FT.doc PatientID unquoted in example XDS.b September 2008
CP-ITI-303-FT.doc Unclear specification of XDSFolder lastUpdateTime in P&R XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-304-FT.doc XDR on-line confusion XDR September 2008
CP-ITI-305-FT.doc RFD - Requests for Clarification to Profile text RFD September 2008
CP-ITI-309-FT.doc PAM Patient Identity Feed name change PAM September 2008
CP-ITI-312-FT.doc Failure to specify PDF/A level of conformance XDS-SD September 2008
CP-ITI-317-FT.doc Typo in PIXV3 example PIXV3 September 2008
CP-ITI-325-FT.doc Coexistance of XDS.a and XDS.b XDS.b/XDS.a September 2008
CP-ITI-326-FT.doc IHE Web Services use of ‘mustUnderstand’ attribute Appendix V, XDS.b September 2008
CP-ITI-328-FT.doc XDM Clarification on handling of Submission Sets and Folders XDM September 2008
CP-ITI-330-FT.doc Clarify classification of RegistryPackages as Folder or SubmissionSet XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-335-FT.doc ATNA web-services security ATNA September 2008
CP-ITI-342-FT.doc Various profiles ATNA audit message encoding issues XDS.a, PIX, PDQ, EUA September 2008
CP-ITI-343-FT.doc Registry Stored Query ATNA audit message encoding issues SQ September 2008
CP-ITI-344-FT.doc XDS.b ATNA audit message encoding issues XDS.b September 2008
CP-ITI-345-FT.doc Insurance Cardinality PAM September 2008
CP-ITI-346-FT.doc XUA - remove XDS.b restriction XUA September 2008
CP-ITI-348-FT.doc Add Appendix W: Implementation Material Appendix W September 2008
CP-ITI-349-FT.doc Expand GetSSandContents SQ SQ September 2008
CP-ITI-350-FT.doc RFD Soap version and Implementation Material updates RFD September 2008
CP-ITI-355-FT.doc Add XDS Metadata Vocabulary section XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-357-FT.doc Use of author as a parameter for the find document query SQ September 2008
CP-ITI-360-FT.doc Option of (ZIP over Email) Transaction Distribute Document Set on Media (ITI-32) to provide a Response XDM September 2008
CP-ITI-362-FT.doc intendedRecipient on Submission Set XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-366-FT.doc PAM actor names consistent PAM September 2008
CP-ITI-367-FT.doc Update URI attribute to reflect usage by XDM XDM/XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-369-FT.doc Editorial changes for XUA XUA September 2008
CP-ITI-370-FT.doc Editorial changes for Appendix V Appendix V September 2008
CP-ITI-371-FT.doc Remove Vol. 2 dependency on ITI-16 & add homeCommunityId SQ, XCA September 2008
CP-ITI-372-FT.doc Editorial changes to XDS.b and remove XCA dependencies XDS.b, XCA September 2008
CP-ITI-373-FT.doc Editorial changes for XDM XDM September 2008
CP-ITI-353-FT.doc Require Fully Qualified References RFD September 2008
CP-ITI-329-FT.doc XCA Unavailable Community XCA September 2008
CP-ITI-258-FT.doc XCA Implied assumption of same URL for query and retrieve XCA September 2008
CP-ITI-267-FT.doc Use MTOM/XOP for XDS.b instead of MTOM XDS.b September 2008
CP-ITI-375-FT.doc Notify XDS reader of XDS.a and XDS.b supplement XDS September 2008
CP-ITI-374-FT.doc Align PIX/PDQ V3 supplements with HL7 V3 Normative Edition 2008 PIX/PDQ V3 November 2008

Canceled CPs

These CPs have been canceled.

CP Title Profiles Affected Date Reason
CP-ITI-290-00.doc XDS Document Relationship Model XDS March 7, 2008 Duplicate of 263
CP-ITI-291-00.doc Multiple patient Ids for a single Stored Query XDS SQ March 11, 2008 Recommended approach does not require change
CP-ITI-289-01.doc Remove old security section references XDS April 1, 2008 Merged 298
CP-ITI-299-00.doc Confusing wording in GetRelatedDocuments query XDS SQ May 1, 2008 Merged 298
CP-ITI-268-00.doc XDS.b must use namespace on Association Types XDS May 1, 2008 Merged 300
CP-ITI-339-01.doc List WS-Addressing as a reference standard XDS.b, XCA, SQ May 27, 2008 Merged 265
CP-ITI-331-01.doc Inconsistency between TF and support material XDS.b May 27, 2008 Duplicate of 261 and support material changes
CP-ITI-201-01.doc Hash and Size for multiparts XDS May 27, 2008 Multipart is content and XDS/XDM does not profile content.
CP-ITI-347-00.doc Mapping CDA to Metadata XDS-SD May 27, 2008 Merged into update of XDS-SD to be released for public comment in June
CP-ITI-279-00.doc ATNA true/false-case ATNA/XDS May 29, 2008 Merged into CP 342
CP-ITI-280-01.doc Clarification of Document Retrieve Import/Export Audit Message ATNA/XDS May 29, 2008 Merged into CP 342
CP-ITI-281-00.doc XDS Audit ATNA/XDS May 29, 2008 Merged into CP 342, 344
CP-ITI-324-01.doc Audit Logs for ITI-43 XDS.b May 29, 2008 Merged into CP 344
CP-ITI-332-00.doc XDS - ATNA does not have an attribute ParticipantObjectDescription XDS May 29, 2008 Merged into CP 342, 343
CP-ITI-333-00.doc PIX/PDQ - ATNA not descriptive enough PIX/PDQ May 29, 2008 Merged into CP 342
CP-ITI-341-00.doc XDS - uses ParticipantObjectIDTypeCode incorrectly XDS May 29, 2008 Merged into CP 342
CP-ITI-266-00.doc New Error Codes XDS May 29, 2008 Duplicate of 262
CP-ITI-271-01.doc Use of base64 encoding XDS.a May 29, 2008 Guidance added to Implementors material on the wiki.
CP-ITI-293-01.doc URI Attribute Formatting XDS.a May 29, 2008 Guidance added to Implementors material on the wiki.
CP-ITI-294-01.doc XDSFolder.patientID UUID wrong XD* May 29, 2008 Merged with 261
CP-ITI-286-04.doc Repository should overwrite repositoryUniqueId if it is in metadata XDS May 29, 2008 Merged into 325
CP-ITI-260-00.doc Wording for intendedRecipient XDS June 4, 2008 Merged into 362
CP-ITI-319-00.doc Mismatched class code new error code XDS June 4, 2008 Requested new error code not sufficient added value to add
CP-ITI-255-02.doc Renaming of two sections on security in XDS XDS June 13, 2008 Merged into 342
CP-ITI-327-00.doc XDR use of URI XDR June 13, 2008 Merged into 304
CP-ITI-274-00.doc Mapping of homeCommunityID to community XCA July 7, 2008 Merged into 258
CP-ITI-275-00.doc Can we re-use XDS.b transactions rather than declare new ones for XCA? XCA July 7, 2008 Agreed to specify new ones as XCA currently specified.
CP-ITI-270-01.doc Initiating Gateway action on receipt of missing home XCA August 1, 2008 Merged into 258

Final Text CPs

These CPs are ready for integration into the Technical Framework and Supplements.

CP Title Profiles Affected
CP-ITI-374-FT.doc Align PIX/PDQ V3 supplements with HL7 V3 Normative Edition 2008 PIX/PDQ V3

Completed CPs

Ballot 1 CPs

CP Title Profiles Affected
CP-ITI-231-01.doc PDQ Clarify Domains in Query PDQ
CP-ITI-276-00.doc XCA Audit messages contain XCA transactions names/numbers XCA
CP-ITI-282-00.doc ITI-9 mistakenly refers to ERR-1 for Error Location ATNA
CP-ITI-272-02.doc Clarify actions of the Form Manager when it receives Retrieve Clarification ransaction RFD
CP-ITI-285-03.doc RFD – Requests for Clarification to Profile text RFD
CP-ITI-210-03.doc PAM ADT^A16 Structure PAM
CP-ITI-277-03.doc Demographics search should not be strictly AND search PDQ
CP-ITI-306-00.doc Typo in vol 2 section N.6 Appendix N
CP-ITI-254-01.doc No Actors and Options section in ATNA Vol 1 ATNA
CP-ITI-302-02.doc XCN datatype in XDS should be more clearly defined XDS
CP-ITI-313-00.doc XDS-SD - Code Value Inconsistency with DICOM XDS-SD
CP-ITI-321-00.doc XUA grouping with EUA XUA
CP-ITI-322-00.doc XUA faulty transactions XUA
CP-ITI-323-00.doc XUA - Informative material XUA
CP-ITI-334-00.doc EUA - ATNA example wrong EIA
CP-ITI-336-00.doc ATNA references to NIST 800-92 ATNA
CP-ITI-337-00.doc ATNA don’t duplicate attributes in freetext ATNA
CP-ITI-338-00.doc ATNA editor text ATNA
CP-ITI-340-01.doc ATNA web-services security ATNA
CP-ITI-311-00.doc Fix MSH-17 typo in example HL7 ADT messages PAM
CP-ITI-284-01.doc Incorrect section reference for off-line transaction option in XDS.a XDS.a
CP-ITI-320-01.doc Typo in the folder meta-data table XDS
CP-ITI-297-00.doc Clarification of GetSubmissionSetAndContents Stored Query XDS SQ
CP-ITI-315-00.doc authorPerson UUID wrong XDS
CP-ITI-228-05.doc FindDocumentQuery eventCode problem XDS SQ
CP-ITI-295-04.doc XDS StoredQuery with Value more than 256 Bytes XDS SQ
CP-ITI-298-02.doc GetRelated SQ Clarifications XDS SQ
CP-ITI-300-01.doc Clarify ObjectRef generation in XDS ‘LeafClass’ query responses XDS SQ
CP-ITI-301-01.doc AssociationType identifiers not qualified in XDS-b and Stored Query XDS SQ

Ballot 2 CPs

CP Title Profiles Affected
CP-ITI-147-05.doc Patient ID Encoding XDS-SQ
CP-ITI-160-08.doc DSG use of URNs DSG, NAV
CP-ITI-228-07.doc FindDocumentQuery eventCode problem XDS SQ
CP-ITI-256-01.doc XCA Minor mistakes XCA
CP-ITI-257-07.doc XCA Missing Protocol Requirements (WSDL info) XCA
CP-ITI-261-01.doc XDS Errata XDS
CP-ITI-262-01.doc New error codes XDS
CP-ITI-265-08.doc What version of SOAP is requred/optional on XDS and related profiles XDS.a, XDS.a, XCA, PIXV3, PDQV3
CP-ITI-267-02.doc Use MTOM/XOP for XDS.b instead of MTOM XDS.b
CP-ITI-269-03.doc Explain use of PartialSuccess status XDS
CP-ITI-273-06.doc Fix Options descriptions in the BPPC profile BPPC
CP-ITI-278-00.doc Submission of Association Objects XDS
CP-ITI-283-02.doc Document in XD* the standard used for document hash XDM, XDR, XDS
CP-ITI-287-05.doc Use of PartialSuccess XDS, XCA
CP-ITI-288-02.doc Problems in WSDL XDS.b
CP-ITI-292-01.doc PatientID unquoted in example XDS.b
CP-ITI-303-02.doc Unclear specification of XDSFolder lastUpdateTime in P&R XDS
CP-ITI-304-03.doc XDR on-line confusion XDR
CP-ITI-305-02.doc RFD - Requests for Clarification to Profile text RFD
CP-ITI-309-02.doc PAM Patient Identity Feed name change PAM
CP-ITI-312-01.doc Failure to specify PDF/A level of conformance XDS-SD
CP-ITI-316-04.doc Add Unique Identifier Slot for AuthorInstitution in Registry Stored Query Response XDS.b/SQ
CP-ITI-317-01.doc Typo in PIXV3 example PIXV3
CP-ITI-325-04.doc Coexistance of XDS.a and XDS.b XDS.b/XDS.a
CP-ITI-326-01.doc IHE Web Services use of ‘mustUnderstand’ attribute Appendix V, XDS.b
CP-ITI-328-03.doc XDM Clarification on handling of Submission Sets and Folders XDM
CP-ITI-330-01.doc Clarify classification of RegistryPackages as Folder or SubmissionSet XDS
CP-ITI-335-00.doc ATNA web-services security ATNA
CP-ITI-342-07.doc Various profiles ATNA audit message encoding issues XDS.a, PIX, PDQ, EUA
CP-ITI-343-02.doc Registry Stored Query ATNA audit message encoding issues SQ
CP-ITI-344-04.doc XDS.b ATNA audit message encoding issues XDS.b
CP-ITI-345-00.doc Insurance Cardinality PAM
CP-ITI-346-01.doc XUA - remove XDS.b restriction XUA
CP-ITI-348-00.doc Add Appendix W: Implementation Material Appendix W
CP-ITI-349-00.doc Expand GetSSandContents SQ SQ
CP-ITI-350-00.doc RFD Soap version and Implementation Material updates RFD
CP-ITI-355-01.doc Add XDS Metadata Vocabulary section XDS
CP-ITI-357-02.doc Use of author as a parameter for the find document query SQ
CP-ITI-360-02.doc Option of (ZIP over Email) Transaction Distribute Document Set on Media (ITI-32) to provide a Response XDM
CP-ITI-361-01.doc New Stored Query SQ
CP-ITI-362-01.doc intendedRecipient on Submission Set XDS
CP-ITI-363-02.doc Web Services Parameter Nomenclature Appendix V
CP-ITI-366-00.doc PAM actor names consistent PAM
CP-ITI-367-00.doc Update URI attribute to reflect usage by XDM XDM/XDS


Ballot 3 CPs

CP Title Profiles Affected
CP-ITI-369-00.doc Editorial changes for XUA XUA
CP-ITI-370-00.doc Editorial changes for Appendix V Appendix V
CP-ITI-371-00.doc Remove Vol. 2 dependency on ITI-16 & add homeCommunityId SQ, XCA
CP-ITI-372-00.doc Editorial changes to XDS.b and remove XCA dependencies XDS.b, XCA
CP-ITI-373-00.doc Editorial changes for XDM XDM

Ballot 4 CPs

CP Title Profiles Affected
CP-ITI-353-03.doc Require Fully Qualified References RFD
CP-ITI-329-02.doc XCA Unavailable Community XCA
CP-ITI-258-03.doc XCA Implied assumption of same URL for query and retrieve XCA
CP-ITI-267-05.doc Use MTOM/XOP for XDS.b instead of MTOM XDS.b
CP-ITI-352-03.doc Adding folders by reference to Submission Set XDS
CP-ITI-375-00.doc Notify XDS reader of XDS.a and XDS.b supplement XDS



Ballot 5 CP

CP Title Profiles Affected
CP-ITI-374-02.doc Align PIX/PDQ V3 supplements with HL7 V3 Normative Edition 2008 PIX/PDQ V3

The ITI specific CP Process

See CP Process for IHE specific processing.

  1. Submission into the Incoming directory. This is typically done via an email to the ITI Technical Committee co-chair in charge of CPs (currently Karen Witting) or by directly updating the directory if you have access to the ftp write password.
  2. First consideration by the committee. If CP is accepted it is given a CP #, assigned an editor, renamed to CP-ITI-xxx-00.doc and placed in Assigned. If CP is rejected it is moved to Rejected and submitter is informed of explanation for rejection. Likely reasons for rejection are: duplicate, merged, withdrawn or not enough information to understand the request. Rejected CPs can be resubmitted with more information for reconsideration.
  3. Committee works with editor to draft the CP. Versions are kept in Assigned directory and numbered -00, -01, -02, etc.
  4. Committee decides CP is ready for ballot. Latest version of CP is moved to Completed diretory and old versions are moved to old_versions.
  5. Co-chair collects Completed CPs into a ballot. The Ballot directory will be used for this.
  6. Ballot is released to the general community for voting
  7. Votes and comments are collected. All yes votes means the CP passed ballot and moved to FinalText. No votes are resolved by the committee. Sometimes CP is withdrawn, sometimes NO voter changes to yes vote after explanations. CP may be updated in this process. If updates are insignificant (clarification only) the CP is considered passed. If updates are significant the CP is submitted for another ballot.
  8. CP approved in ballot are put in FinalText and scheduled to be integrated into the Technical Framework or Supplement.

CP's to be completed to allow Final Text publication

The following table lists only CPs that are not completed but are required to allow for the cooresponding profile to be moved to Final Text.

Profile/Supplement Author CPs critical CPs other
Web Services Appendix Vassil 363 -
XUA John None -
Stored Query Bill 316, 361 -
XDS.b Teddy 267, 316, 352 -
XDS-SD Sarah None -
BPPC John None -
XDM Rob 328 -

CP's to be addressed in whitepaper/supplement

Open CP's - organized by technical area

Agenda and Minutes from CP discussions

December 8, 2008

Agenda

RFD related CPs

Minutes

  • CP-ITI-354-04.doc George: relax the XForms Constraint
    • Discussion of changing RFD to be form semantic neutral and move description of form semantics to "content" profiles. Alternate approach is to add options to RFD to reflect the three current form semantics desired. Majority of those expressing opinions prefered the form content neutral RFD over options on the profile actors.
    • Discussed needs of "active" content. Since no clear requirements available George will document his best guess.
    • Plan to release a new supplement for public comment in June. Next steps is for George to produce a draft of the updates for review at the January meeting.
  • Incoming CP CP-ITI-JMG_Extend_the_use_of_encodedResponse assigned CP 393 to George. George will review proposed changes and release for ballot.


October 3, 2008

Agenda

CPs 316, 363, 376, 364, 307, 308, 379, 380

Minutes

  • CP-ITI-382-01.doc Karen: Clarify HL7 v2 Z-Segment Usage Statement
    • Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-381-01.doc Karen: homeCommunityId needs definitition in metadata tables
    • Reviewed, after review by Bill ready for ballot.
  • incoming
    • CP_ITI_NAV_folder.doc - concern that this is a significant extension to the use case and should go through the planning committee. This change interferes with the ability to use digital signatures because if you reference a folder you cannot sign it. Original use case defines a doc or list of docs, why can't you specify a list of docs in the folder as then it could be signed. An email discussion of this submission will be initiated to understand the requirement better.
    • CP_ITI_NAV_for_Community.doc - 384 assigned to Karen
    • cp-iti-bill-metadata_model.doc - 385 assigned to Bill
    • cp-iti-bill-rep_return_size_hash.doc - request Bill supply a compelling use case for the use of this function.
    • cp-iti-bill-sq_bad_param.doc - 386 assigned to Bill
    • CP-ITI-KW-PDQ_not_central.doc - 387 assigned to Karen, ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-KW-Retrieve-unknown-uniqueID-00.doc - 388 assigned to Karen, verify with Bill and then ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-KW-XCA-multiple-endpoints-00.doc - 389 assigned to Karen, needs more investigation
    • IHE_Change_Proposal-XUA.doc - we believe latest version of XUA solves this problem, waiting for response from Karima to confirm
    • ITI_LF_PDO-no_registry_rqmts.doc - 390 assigned to Lynn who will remove one section change in error then ready for ballot
    • ITI_LF_PDO-R2-fields.doc - 391 assigned to Alean. It should clarify in the section on expected actions instead of using the table encoding. Expected actions indicate what the actor must do with R2 type data.
    • CP-ITI-JFM_CT_SNTP.doc - 392 assigned to John ready for ballot

September 30, 2008

Agenda

RFD CPs - 354, 378

Minutes

  • CP-ITI-354-02.doc George: RFD- Relax XForms Constraint
    • Reviewed the proposal to add new options for format of a form. Suggestion that the request could use the accept header to specify what format is desired, and HTTP will specify how the responder will process that request, including case where no acceptable format is available. Concerns were raised regarding active content in the new formats proposed. Should this be disallowed? What about the security issues with allowing it? Is it required? What about Flash. The group is concerned that the detailed requirements for the formats suggested are not known and allowing anything is not assessable in terms of risk analysis. Suggestion that George will write up the current proposal and the questions that need to be answered and distribute it among implementors for feedback. Plan to discuss the subject again in December timeframe.
  • CP-ITI-378-00.doc George: Use of PDF in addition to XForm
    • This request is incorporated into the changes for CP 354, but will remain open until a clear direction for CP 354 is agreed to

September 3, 2008

Agenda

CP # 316

Minutes

  • CP 316 not ready to review. Defered.
  • RFD CPs - considering named options for different kinds of form support. Goal is to not overburden the form manager. not sure the work effort fits into a CP, will continue technical write-up in easiest format and determine delivery after review of technical direction.
  • CP_ITI_LF_inconsistency-in-grouping-rqmts.doc assigned 379 to Lynn. Needs review for accuracy.
  • CP_ITI_LF_BPPC_option_for_integ-source-rep.doc assigned 380 to Lynn. Needs review for accuracy.
  • CP_ITI_LF_XDM_grouping_rqmt.doc consider combining into 379. Lynn did this work, reject this submission as merged into 379.
  • cp-iti-bill-home_needs_decl.doc assigned 381 to Karen.
  • CP-ITI-THC_Clarification_of_Z_seg_usage_constraints.doc assigned 382 to Karen
  • ITI_LF_XDR_doc_recipient_rqmt.doc already accepted as 377.

There was some discussion of priority of existing CPs. RFD work will continue. Listed several intended to be worked on by Vassil and Karen. Rob will review XDM CPs to see if any should be addressed. Scheduled tcons for 9/30 and 10/3.

August 19, 2008

Agenda

CP # 374 and others as asked by the participants

Minutes

CP # 374 : Review of the PIX/PDQ V3 supplement integrating the changes proposed.

The changes will be circulated to the committee in CP format by the end of day wednesday august 20th for e-mail review and possible significant issues will be discussed at the end of the committee call on friday 22nd.

CP # 316 : Review of the updated CP.

For consistency, the addendum to the appendix E will be included at the end of the appendix so that the existing sections won't be renamed.

Considering the difficulties to use the XON datatype with OID for organization identifier, the committee has decided to move from the XON data type to simple XML encoding. A new version of the CP including this change will be circulated to the committee by the end of day wednesday august 20th. The CP will be discussed during the CP call of wednesday september 3rd.

August 4, 2008

Prepare for Ballot # 4

Agenda

Minutes

  • CP-ITI-258-02.doc Karen: XCA Implied assumption of same URL for query and retrieve
    • Reviewed, minor changes, version 03 ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-267-03.doc Bill: Use MTOM/XOP for XDS.b instead of MTOM
    • Review of this CP brought up the following changes:
      • Change MTOM to MTOM/XOP for clarity
      • Add as normative text that WSDL policy statements required for Repository, and that Registry cannot be specified normative in WSDL
      • Review Cross Gateway Retrieve to determine if changes needed
      • Review Appendix V to determine if changes needed
    • Ready for ballot after suggested changes complete. Expected ready by Wednesday and ballot to go out Wednesday or Thursday.
  • CP-ITI-316-05.doc Bill: Add Unique Identifier Slot for
    • suggested to let this rest for a while. Later in the call Vassil offered to produce a -06 version for discussion at a future call
  • CP-ITI-361-02.doc Bill: New Stored Query
    • leave for future discussion
  • CP-ITI-363-02.doc Sarah: Web Services Parameter Nomenclature
    • leave for future discussion
  • CP-ITI-352-03.doc Bill: Adding folders by reference to Submission Set
    • Confusion regarding two version - one from Bill on from Charles. Version on CP appears to be Bill's. Bill will review Charles' version and integrate missing peices. Update version to be released for ballot this week.
  • CP-ITI-374-00.doc Vassil: Upgrade PIX & PDQ V3 to balloted version of HL7 standard
    • Vassil targets the work to be complete August 15. Tentatively set call for Augugst 19 to discuss, waiting for confirmation that Manuel can support this activity (Karen is on vacation during that time).
  • Editorial update: Update TF Vol. 1 to include a reference to XDS.b
    • Agreed that this should be a CP. Assigned 375, will be converted to CP format and released for ballot this week. Volume 1 editor agreed to this late integration to be done when Final Text Supplements are integrated.
  • cp-rjh-PIX-PDQ-proposal.doc from Incoming. Assigned CP 376 to Vassil.
  • Discussed plans going forward. Karen will summarize in an email to CP editors and ask for feedback. Scheduling of a followon call defered.

July 24, 2008

CP processing

Agenda

Continuation of July 21 discussion.

Minutes

  • 160-10 reviewed. Agreed changes satisfy concerns and are purely editorial. Passed ballot.
  • 258 - revised version to accomodate concerns and feedback. Will be reviewed again on CP call in early August.
  • 270 - contents of 270 were merged into 258 due to overlapping edits. 270 will be canceled as merged.
  • 329 - minor editorial change, ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-LF-RID_link_in_URI.doc - discussed and agreed to reject as too small a change to even be worthy of a CP.

July 21, 2008

CP processing

Agenda

  • XCA CPs
  • Ballot Resolution
    • Ballot 1 results at Ballot1.combined.2008.07.16.xls
      • 228: Failed ballot 1, was reballoted in ballot 2 and failed again.
      • 227: Minor wording change was made in version 04. Otherwise passed.
      • 297: Minor wording change was made in version 01. Otherwise passed.
      • All other CPs passed.
    • Ballot 2 results at Ballot2.combined.2008-07-15.xls
      • "no" votes left to resolve
        • 316 : Bill: etiam, forcare, allscripts - updated version for consideration at CP-ITI-316-05.doc
        • 160 : Rob: etiam & GE
        • 228 : Mark: GE
        • 361 : Bill: forcare, GE, IBM
        • 267 : Bill: MS
        • 328 : Rob: etiam cmt, allscripts
        • 345 : Manuel: GE - updated version at CP-ITI-345-01.doc
        • 363 : Sarah: allscripts
      • Comments only
        • 261 : Bill
        • 269 : Bill
        • 283 : John
        • 292 : Bill
        • 304 : Charles
        • 312 : Rob
        • 317 : Vassil
        • 325 : Bill
        • 330 : Bill
        • 357 : Manuel
        • 366 : Karen: Updated diagram in version 01 to have full name - resolved
    • Ballot 3
      • All positive votes so far, open until July 28
  • Other CPs
    • CP 352
    • 356 - Manuel will initiate a review of this CP prior to f2f
    • 365 - potentially if interested parties are available
    • Others TBD

Minutes

  • 316-05 reviewed. Agreed that this CP fails Ballot # 2.
  • 228 discussed. GE approved this CP after discussion. CP 228 passes Ballot # 2 without modification.
  • 361 discussed. Explanation of the purpose of the new query. Failed to convince those with concerns of the need for this new query. Agreed to fail this from Ballot # 2 and reballot a modified version without the new query (including the updates to other query).
  • 345-01 reviewed. Revision resolves concerns from GE. CP passes Ballot # 2 with this minor editorial change.
  • 363 reviewed. Assessment needed of impact of this CP. Defered discusion.
  • 267 discussion of underlying specification. Defered discusion.

July 22 - discussion continued

  • 361-02 reviewed. Agreed to fail this CP in the ballot, rethink next year.
  • 363, reviewed impact. Agreed that the impact is too large for the benefit. Consider way to get better consistency with less invasive mechanism.
  • 267 - agreed to fail this CP. Will work on solution to be balloted in August.
  • 328 - created version 04 which removes a paragraph of concern. Passed ballot with minor editorial change.
  • 160 - discussed updates to allow for acceptance of the CP. Rob to provide updates and we will review later in the week.

July 7, 2008

CP processing

Agenda

The priority for this call:

  1. XCA
  2. RFD
  3. Ballot resolution - if appropriate people available for discussion

If we have time during the call we will consider any other CP in the list where the right people are on the call and the CP is ready for discussion. Further discussion of CPs will be scheduled for the July face-to-face meeting.

  • XCA CPs
  • RFD
  • Ballot resolution
    • GE concern with CP 295: "This solution creates new problems of multiple methods of encoding the same query. A better solution must be found."
    • ETIAM concern with CP 316: "auhtorInstitution is already containing the id (XON syntax given in the CP!). So, either you split it in authorInstitutionName and authorInstitutionId or you let as is and you explain how to put the id value."
    • Forcare concern with CP 361: "In 3.18.4.1.2.3.7.9 GetSubmissionSets, is it the intention that, when both $uuid and submissionSet.uniqeId/entryUuid are specified, we have AND or OR semantics. (AND would be the logical choice (consistent with other queries), but then the line about "... in a single request" does not really make sense, since I cannot think of a use case where both are significant. Suggest to change the table to reflect that one and only one parameter may be specified."
  • Ballot 3 contents:
  • Plan CP processing at July f2f

The following are all other open CPs among which we might pick among the following only in cases where a) there is time left (doubtful) b) the right people are available and c) the CP is ready for discussion.

Minutes

  • CP-ITI-258-00.doc Karen: XCA Implied assumption of same URL for query and retrieve
    • Karen presented proposal to treat homeCommunityId similar to repositoryUniqueID in that the mapping between the unique ID and service end points is managed by configuration and not specified in the profile. Those on the call agree in principle to the change in direction. The CP will be updated to reflect this direction and will be reviewed during the July f2f.
  • CP-ITI-270-00.doc Karen: Initiating Gateway action on receipt of missing home
    • The concern expressed in the CP is expected to happen very rarely - only during initial configuration and testing. To encourage identification of this type of error early we recommend that the Initiation Gateway treat the entire response as an error and reflect this to the Document Consumer.
  • CP-ITI-274-00.doc Karen: Mapping of homeCommunityID to community
    • Cancel as as duplicate of 258.
  • CP-ITI-275-00.doc Karen: Can we re-use XDS.b transactions rather than declare new ones for XCA?
    • Cancel - committee feels that they should remain separate transactions.
  • CP-ITI-329-00.doc Karen: XCA Unavailable Community
    • Agreed to the text of the CP. Ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-353-02.doc George: Require Fully Qualified References
    • After some minor language fixes ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-354-01.doc George: RFD- Relax XForms Constraint
    • Concerns with Xforms and its lack of interoperability and uptake were discussed. Also reviewed an incoming CP "CP-ITI-PL_PDF_in_addition_to_XForm.doc" which proposes using PDF for the form. This CP was accepted and assigned 373 to George.
    • It is unclear what the direction for RFD's use of xform technology should be. A subgroup will be formed, led by George, to discuss the problem in more detail and recommend a direction to the committee. George will work with LaVerne to schedule tcons for discussion.
  • Ballot resolution
    • GE concern with CP 295: "This solution creates new problems of multiple methods of encoding the same query. A better solution must be found."
      • John will give direct contact to Bill to resolve the concern.
    • ETIAM concern with CP 316: "auhtorInstitution is already containing the id (XON syntax given in the CP!). So, either you split it in authorInstitutionName and authorInstitutionId or you let as is and you explain how to put the id value."
      • Email discussion of this concern initiated between Bill, Vassil, George, Sarah, Mark, Emmanuel
    • Forcare concern with CP 361: "In 3.18.4.1.2.3.7.9 GetSubmissionSets, is it the intention that, when both $uuid and submissionSet.uniqeId/entryUuid are specified, we have AND or OR semantics. (AND would be the logical choice (consistent with other queries), but then the line about "... in a single request" does not really make sense, since I cannot think of a use case where both are significant. Suggest to change the table to reflect that one and only one parameter may be specified."
      • Email discussion of this concern initiated between Sarah, George, Mark, Bill, Vassil.
  • Ballot 3 contents presented, were agreed in principle
  • Plan CP processing at July f2f
    • XCA CPs 258 & 270
    • Ballot Resolution
    • CP 352
    • 356 - Manuel will initiate a review of this CP prior to f2f
    • 365 - potentially if interested parties are available
    • Others TBD

June 16, 2008

CP processing

Agenda

  • CPs to discuss
    • CP-ITI-288-01.doc Vassil: Problems in WSDL
    • CP-ITI-304-03.doc Charles: XDR on-line confusion
    • CP-ITI-326-01.doc Vassil: IHE Web Services use of ‘mustUnderstand’ attribute
    • CP-ITI-328-03.doc Rob: XDM Clarification on handling of Submission Sets and Folders
    • CP-ITI-352-00.doc Bill: Adding folders by reference to Submission Set
    • CP-ITI-360-02.doc Emmanuel: Option of (ZIP over Email) Transaction Distribute Document Set on Media (ITI-32) to provide a Response (01 approved for ballot, 02 is updated with appendix T from XDR)
  • Missing text of CP
  • ballot responses
    • Ballot1.combined.xls has all comments and detailed votes received
    • Two "no" votes on 228 spured an update which will be re-balloted. Update at CP-ITI-228-07.doc
    • Minor wording change requested on 277, new version at CP-ITI-277-04.doc
    • CP-ITI-301-02.doc Bill: AssociationType identifiers not qualified in XDS-b and Stored Query - minor change in namespaces used based on feedback from ballot - does this need re-balloting? Balloted version at CP-ITI-301-01.doc
    • Update to 254 which passed ballot, why was this updated CP-ITI-254-02.doc?
    • GE - voted against 295 & 297
  • CPs already ready for Ballot 2 at: Ballot 2 CPs
  • Planning for July - see initial agenda for July tcon

Minutes

  • email review
    • CP-ITI-269-03.doc Bill: Explain use of PartialSuccess status
      • Ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-287-05.doc Karen: Use of PartialSuccess
      • Ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-303-02.doc Rick: Unclear specification of XDSFolder lastUpdateTime in P&R
      • Ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-309-02.doc Karen: PAM Feed name change and actor names consistent
      • Ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-316-03.doc Bill: Add Unique Identifier Slot for AuthorInstitution in Registry Stored
      • Concern that some edits seemed to have no change marked. Mark verified that the text was unchanged, provided a 04 version which deleted those unchanged text. Ready for ballot.
    • CP-ITI-325-04.doc Bill: Coexistance of XDS.a and XDS.b
      • Ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-349-00.doc Bill: Expand GetSSandContents SQ
      • Ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-357-02.doc Manuel: Use of author as a parameter for the find document query
      • Ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-366-00.doc Karen: PAM actor names consistent
      • Ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-367-00.doc Karen: Update URI attribute to reflect usage by XDM
      • Ready for ballot
  • CPs to discuss
    • CP-ITI-288-01.doc Vassil: Problems in WSDL
      • Ready for ballot -02 from Vassil small changes. Concern was raised that the changes for PIX/PDQ V3 reference to the organization of the ftp site were not included in this CP. Agreed that given the time pressure we will move forward with the CP as currently scoped and work on the additional changes in the coming month.
    • CP-ITI-304-03.doc Charles: XDR on-line confusion
      • Ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-326-01.doc Vassil: IHE Web Services use of ‘mustUnderstand’ attribute
      • Ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-328-03.doc Rob: XDM Clarification on handling of Submission Sets and Folders
      • Ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-352-02.doc Bill: Adding folders by reference to Submission Set
      • Delay for future ballot. Concerns with this coming from several people and it has not received adequate review by the committee. Several people were not able to open the file provided.
    • CP-ITI-360-02.doc Emmanuel: Option of (ZIP over Email) Transaction Distribute Document Set on Media (ITI-32) to provide a Response (01 approved for ballot, 02 is updated with appendix T from XDR)
      • Agreed to the 02 version as Ready for Ballot.
  • Missing text of CP
    • CP-ITI-358-00.doc Bill: See minutes from June 2, Manuel to write this CP
      • Manuel will provide placeholder for this text. He needs to translate a use case and will not have the complete text until later.
  • ballot responses
    • Two "no" votes on 228 spured an update which will be re-balloted. Update at CP-ITI-228-07.doc
      • Agreed
    • Minor wording change requested on 277, new version at CP-ITI-277-04.doc
      • Agreed, no re-ballot needed
    • CP-ITI-301-02.doc Bill: AssociationType identifiers not qualified in XDS-b and Stored Query - minor change in namespaces used based on feedback from ballot - does this need re-balloting? Balloted version at CP-ITI-301-01.doc
      • Do not ballot - committee felt that the balloted version was better. After consultation Siemens withdrew their objection via an email. Agreed to 01 version which will be moved to final text.
    • Update to 254 which passed ballot, why was this updated CP-ITI-254-02.doc?
      • Update was a typo that came back in one of the ballot responses. The 02 version fixes that typo and will be used for Final Text.
    • GE - voted against 295 & 297
      • 295 - more discussion required. Email discussion with those that raised the concern will continue and determination of final resolution of this CP expected for the July timeframe
      • 297 - with additional "and" added to first bullet passes ballot

June 9, 2008

CP processing

Agenda

  1. CPs being reviewed by email
  2. As assigned during June 3 call
  3. XCA CPs if time

Minutes

  • CP-ITI-273-06.doc John: Fix Options descriptions in the BPPC profile
    • Ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-342-06.doc John: Various profiles ATNA audit message encoding issues
    • Small update to integrate a change in merged CP 255. 07 Ready
  • CP-ITI-343-02.doc John: Registry Stored Query ATNA audit message encoding issues
    • Ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-344-04.doc John: Various profiles ATNA issues applied to XDS.b
    • Ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-346-01.doc John: XUA - remove XDS.b restriction
    • Ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-350-00.doc George: RFD Soap version and Implementation Material updates
    • Ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-287-02.doc Karen: Use of PartialSuccess
    • Bill to review in context of 269. Review completed by email.
  • CP-ITI-304-02.doc Charles: XDR on-line confusion
    • CP 367 opened to fix URI field and its reference to XDM. Additional sections being removed from XDM put into CP 368 assigned to Rob. Other changes as sent by Karen will be integrated.
  • CP-ITI-316-02.doc Bill: Add Unique Identifier Slot for AuthorInstitution in Registry Stored
    • Rewording will be done to indicate what is required and what is optional. Next version ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-357-01.doc Manuel: Use of author as a parameter for the find document query
    • Typo fix (subscript of footnote is 3 - rather than superscript) needed then Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-361-01.doc Bill: New Stored Query
    • Ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-160-07.doc Rob: DSG use of URNs
    • Fix typo in 08 from Manuel. Ready for ballot.
  • CP 228 discussion of ballot result
    • Bill to review 228 in preparation for re-release into ballot
  • CP-ITI-288-00.doc Vassil: Problems in WSDL
    • Vassil promises sometime tomorrow (6/10) ready for email review
  • CP-ITI-326-00.doc Vassil: IHE Web Services use of ‘mustUnderstand’ attribute
    • Vassil promises sometime tomorrow (6/10) ready for email review
  • CP-ITI-269-01.doc Bill: Explain use of PartialSuccess status
    • Karen agreed to finish editing of this CP followed by email review
  • CP-ITI-349-00.doc Bill: TBD
    • Reassign #, no longer needed for original purpose
  • CP-ITI-327-00.doc Bill: XDR use of URI
    • Cancel as merged with Charle's CP 304
  • CP-ITI-328-00.doc Rob: XDM Clarification on handling of Submission Sets and Folders
    • Process in time order, based on submission time field, one submission set per file, must do all of them if there are multiple submission sets. Edited version for Bill to review.
  • CP-ITI-352-00.doc Bill: Adding folders by reference to Submission Set
    • Bill will review current email status for other gotchas. Review this afternoon, let me know status. Charles will have updates today for email review.
  • cp-iti-bill-get_ss_and_contents.doc Bill: Expand GetSSandContents SQ
    • Needs fixed wording. Assign CP 349.
  • Move to Final Text table
    • Looking good except for Vassil's CPs
  • Another call?
    • Scheduled June 16 9-11
  • Call in July for RFD/XCA issues
    • Scheduled July 7 9-11

June 6, 2008

PIX/PDQ/PAM/DSG/NAV CP processing

Agenda

Minutes

  • cp-iti-FM-pam-insurance-cardinality.doc
    • Ready for ballot, CP 345
  • CP-ITI-309-00.doc Karen: PAM Feed name change and actor names consistent
    • original intent was to replace ITI-8 with ITI-30. Agree that this did not happen so renaming ITI-30 makes sense. Various suggestions discussed, agreed to choose Patient Identity Management, write up using this name.
    • Agrees to change to demographics supplier. Write up as separate CP.
  • CP-ITI-211-02.doc Yongjian: PIX/PAM Integration
    • Waiting for DCC HL7 task force to recommend a solution, defer.
  • CP-ITI-307-00.doc Vassil: PDQ Continuation Protocol in One Socket or Multiple Sockets
    • Waiting for Vassil to provide text, plans to do shortly and will do email review when complete.
  • CP-ITI-NR-PDQ_Continuations_Optional.doc
    • Concern with the way the error is expressed, should return the number of results requested, plus an error. Vassil to investigate whether that is possible in V3, put it in ballot. Assign to CP 364
  • CP-ITI-308-00.doc Vassil: PDQv3 specify what fuzzy search means
    • Need to clarify that wildcare characters are not allowed. Discussion of empty parameters, will submit another CP to hold that information. Work on, distribute for email review & hope to put in ballot.
  • CP-ITI-310-00.doc Vassil: Assign profile #s to PIXV3 and PDQV3
    • Delay
  • CP-ITI-160-05.doc Rob: DSG use of URNs
    • classCode value will be updated with the results of the email conversations on the subject
    • Karen provided updated words for describing the contenst of recommendedRegistry.
  • CP-ITI-IGI-required-R2 attributes PWPV2.doc
    • Discussed the request - agree to accept and assign to John, CP 365
      • displayName - could be created by composing common name and surname, believe this should stay required
      • uid - is used to disambiguate the records, can be any unique value, only used to ensure record is unique
      • X500uniqueIdentifier - used also to disambiguate - need either of uid or X500uniqueIdentifier. Consider RC for these meaning either uid or X500uniqueIdentifer are required.

June 3, 2008

XD* CP processing

Agenda

  1. Review recently updated
  2. Review assigned from May 28 call
  3. Review XDR CPs
  4. Review outstanding CPs and plan work items for discussion on June 9 call


Minutes

  • CP-ITI-267-02.doc Bill: Use MTOM/XOP for XDS.b instead of MTOM
    • Ready for ballot
  • CP-ITI-351-01.doc Bill: Nested Folders
    • Defer to July.
  • CP-ITI-355-01.doc Bill: Add XDS Metadata Vocabulary section
    • Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-325-03.doc Bill: Coexistance of XDS.a and XDS.b
    • Karen provided version 04 with some typos corrected. Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-360-00.doc Emmanuel: Option of (ZIP over Email) Transaction Distribute Document Set on Media (ITI-32) to provide a Response
    • Manuel made editorial changes during the call. Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-363-00.doc Sarah: Web Services Parameter Nomenclature
    • Adress comments from Mark & Vassil, Manuel made updates. Remove references to operation id. Ready for ballot once Sarah finishes changes.
  • IHE_Change_Proposal-WebServiceExamples.doc in incoming
    • Reject as dup of 326
  • CP-ITI-326-00.doc Vassil: IHE Web Services use of ‘mustUnderstand’ attribute
    • Vassil needs to review and verify with Bill. More formal language requested. Email reviewe by Thursday. June 9 call to verify email review is complete.
  • CP-ITI-316-01.doc Bill: Add Unique Identifier Slot for AuthorInstitution in Registry Stored
    • Email discussion of this among Sarah, Justin, Mark, Bill. Re-review on June 9.
  • CP-ITI-304-01.doc Charles: XDR on-line confusion
    • Recast to remove off-line from XDR, explain dependency on XDM. Changes complete by June 6. Review June 9 if needed.
  • CP-ITI-255-02.doc Manuel: Renaming of two sections on security in XDS
    • Already covered in John's ATNA CP. Manuel will review 342 and harmonize the two to be consistent. Determine as part of that review if more work is needed that is not addressed in CP 342.
  • CP-ITI-269-01.doc Bill: Explain use of PartialSuccess status
    • Update the tables especially 4.1-15 to add partial success
  • CP-ITI-287-01.doc Karen: Use of PartialSuccess
    • Add similar language to Registry Stored Query to list the three status's. Consider discussion of accumlation of status within XCA transactions.
  • 349 - new from Bill
    • Bill to work on this.
  • CP-ITI-283-02.doc John: Document in XD* the standard used for document hash
    • Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-303-01.doc Rick: Unclear specification of XDSFolder lastUpdateTime in P&R
    • Change "may" to "shall". Bill will review offline and send issues.
  • CP-ITI-350-00.doc George: RFD Soap version and Implementation Material updates
    • Email review through June 9.
  • CP-ITI-288-00.doc Vassil: Problems in WSDL
    • Applies only to XDS.b, PIXV3, PDQV3 - RFD done in CP 350
  • CP-ITI-328-00.doc Rob: XDM Clarification on handling of Submission Sets and Folders
    • June 9 call
  • CP-ITI-357-00.doc Manuel: Use of author as a parameter for the find document query
    • June 9 call
  • CP-ITI-361-00.doc Bill: New Stored Query
    • June 9 call
  • CP-ITI-352-00.doc Bill: Adding folders by reference to Submission Set
    • Add as critical for XDS.b - June 9 call
  • CP-ITI-319-00.doc Bill: Mismatched class code new error code
    • Cancel this. Having a formal assigned error code is most useful when you have software that can react to it by knowing the detail. The suggested error cannot be handled in software and will require human intervention. Thus adding this error has minimal value to community and there is a desire to keep list of error codes to be short.
  • CP-ITI-314-00.doc Bill: XDS Folder Entry Identifiers
    • Defer to July
  • CP-ITI-359-00.doc Bill: XDS document relations in a single submission set
    • Delay for July
  • CP-ITI-362-00.doc Karen: intendedRecipient on Submission Set
    • Ready for Ballot
  • CP-ITI-260-00.doc Bill: Wording for intendedRecipient (Canceled as merged into 362)
  • Not discussed - assume defered to July

June 2, 2008

Incoming CPs

Agenda

Minutes

  • cp-iti-bill-metadata_vocabulary.doc
    • Change section to 4.3 (CP 147 uses 4.2). Question that the UUID for append/replace are not actually used. Assign 355 to Bill.
  • CP-ITI-DEW-RFD-FullyQualifiedReferences.doc
    • Assign 353 to George
  • cp-iti-FM-pam-insurance-cardinality.doc
    • Question, is this consistent with HL7? Schedule for discussion on June 6
  • CP-ITI-gec-RFD-Relax-XForms-Constraint.doc
    • Retrieve Form could be supported by HTML as well as Xforms. Concern that this is a significant change and invalidates the whole profile. Xforms turning out to be a troublesome choice. Assign 354 to George. Should be discussed with Planning that base technology is not mature. Should we withdraw the profile or update it.
  • CP-ITI-JFM_XDM_signed_metadata.doc
    • Assign 356 to Rob. Would have to be a named option to not invalidate final text of XDM
  • CP-ITI-MM-use-of-author-in-find-document-stored-query.doc
    • Break into two CPs, one to add this to the stored query, second to initiate a discussion on author semantics on documents and submission sets. Review whether existing section on search semantics is sufficient. Assign 357 to Manuel - consult with Sarah. Manuel to write CP 358 including use case of author from French DMP.
  • CP-ITI-NR-PDQ_Continuations_Optional.doc
    • Defer to June 6.
  • CP-ITI-XDM-ZIPOverEmailResponse-V1.doc
    • Need to add request for response in a sending email. Assign 360 to Emmanuel. Question of implications to XDR & XDS. XDR is continuous connection only, remove async from XDR. No change needed to XDS.b since grouping of actors supports the use case.
  • CP-ITI-XDS_document_relations_in _single_submissionset.doc
    • Assign 359 to Bill.
  • CP-ITI-XDS_Stored_Queries-Queries_with_UUID.doc
    • Assign 361 to Bill.
  • cp-iti-xds-intendedrecipient.doc
    • Assign 362 to Karen. Add section references.
  • IHE_Change_Proposal-Template-WebServicesParamenterNomenclaturev2.doc
    • Assign 363 to Sarah. Plan to talk about during tcon tomorrow.
  • IHE_Change_Proposal-WebServiceExamples.doc
    • Discuss with Sarah why this should be separate from 326 and if it needs to be a new CP

May 29, 2008

ATNA CP processing

Agenda

Minutes

  • CP-ITI-342-02.doc John: Various profiles ATNA issues
    • Add list of profiles effected and actors.
    • Reviewed pattern for auditing
    • Discussion of replication of tables, helpful to implementors, keep
    • Investigate statement of PatientID in PIX Update Notification Transaction
    • John will work with Mark to resolve concerns from him on ParticipantObjectIDType. Those on the call agreed on the approach presented.
    • SQL query transaction will not be updated
    • Stored Query will be done in CP 343
    • XDS.b will be done in CP 344
    • XCA looks ok as it stands
    • Email review of next version, John will send notice of next version to be reviewed
  • CP-ITI-160-05.doc Rob: DSG use of URNs
    • defer discussion to June 6 call
  • CP-ITI-335-00.doc John: ATNA web-services security
    • Reviewed, complete
  • CP-ITI-346-00.doc John: XUA - remove XDS.b restriction
    • needs careful review, John to send email requesting review & responses by June 9, add to June 9 call

May 28, 2008

XD* CP processing

Agenda

  1. Review recent updates from Bill/Karen... others?
  2. Review outstanding CPs and plan work items for discussion on June 3 call


  • Stored Query - 265, 316
    • CP-ITI-316-01.doc Bill: Add Unique Identifier Slot for AuthorInstitution in Registry Stored Query Response
  • Web Srvcs appx - 257, 288, 326
  • XDM - 328
  • XDS.b - 265, 267, 287, 288, 292, 316, 324, 325
    • 265 - listed under SQ
    • 288 - listed under Web Srvcs
    • 316 - listed under SQ
    • CP-ITI-324-00.doc John: Audit Logs for ITI-43
      • addressed under auditing CPs
    • CP-ITI-286-04.doc George: Repository should overwrite repositoryUniqueId if it is in metadata (Will be canceled as merged with 325 once 325 is complete)
  • XDS metadata
  • XDS.a
  • Moved to be supplement/white paper

Minutes

  • CP-ITI-257-06.doc Karen: XCA Missing Protocol Requirements (WSDL info)
    • Agree on approach. Create a CP 248 to just create Appendix W. Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-261-01.doc Bill: XDS Errata
    • Reviewed, Complete.
  • CP-ITI-262-01.doc Bill: New error codes
    • Reviewed, Complete.
  • CP-ITI-263-01.doc Bill: XDS Document Relationship Model
    • Fold this use case into the versioning white paper.
  • CP-ITI-265-06.doc Karen: What version of SOAP is requred/optional on Stored Query
    • Update removal of MTOM from referenced standards (i.e. don't remove the reference) and add RFD. Then ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-266-00.doc Bill: New Error Codes
    • duplicate of 262, CANCEL.
  • CP-ITI-267-01.doc Bill: Use MTOM/XOP for XDS.b instead of MTOM
    • 3.42.4.1.6 remove (optionally SOAP11) & add XCA. Complete after small changes.
  • CP-ITI-269-01.doc Bill: Explain use of PartialSuccess status
    • Bill to review email from Karen regarding this CP. Reguest that IHE register urn:ihe with IANA will be brough to the Domain Coordination Committee by the co-chairs of ITI tech.
  • CP-ITI-271-01.doc Bill: Use of base64 encoding
    • Recommends that this content be moved to the implementors guide. Cancel this CP.
  • CP-ITI-287-01.doc Karen: Use of PartialSuccess
    • Discussed requirement to have same number of elements. New CP for this 349. Bill to provide text for this and put in assigned. Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-292-01.doc Bill: PatientID unquoted in example
    • Complete
  • CP-ITI-293-01.doc Bill: URI Attribute Formatting
    • Cancel as addressed in implementors guide.
  • CP-ITI-294-01.doc Bill: XDSFolder.patientID UUID wrong
    • Cancel as merged with 261.
  • CP-ITI-325-02.doc Bill: Coexistance of XDS.a and XDS.b
    • Column heading "Constraints". Same approach with URI. size & hash also.
  • CP-ITI-330-01.doc Bill: Clarify classification of RegistryPackages as Folder or SubmissionSet
    • Shall language addresses concern from Mark. Complete.
  • CP-ITI-351-01.doc Bill: Nested Folders
    • Concern from Mark. Discussed further considerations, like Registry Adapter detects and rejects cycles. Update of query to cover this change. Another version to be provided, changes to section 4 & stored query supplement.
  • CP-ITI-286-04.doc George: Repository should overwrite repositoryUniqueId if it is in metadata (Will be canceled as merged with 325 once 325 is complete)
    • Cancel 286 as merged into 325.
  • Plans for June 3:
    • Bill: 269, 325, 351, 316
    • Vassil: 288 (apply XCA changes to XDS.b, PIX/PDQ V3, RFD, ...)
    • 326 - Go to WS-Addressing and WS-I specs and investigate. Vassil to work on this.
    • 328 - Rob
    • 255 - Manuel
    • Bill - others as identified
    • New CPs - 348 & 349

May 20 & 22, 2008

Resolve CPs holding supplements from becoming Final Text

Agenda

Recent CP Updates


Unprioritized CPs

Minutes

  • CP-ITI-147-04.doc Rob: Patient ID Encoding
    • Put section in 4.2. Ready for ballot change applied.
    • Version 5 ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-265-03.doc Karen: What version of SOAP is requred/optional on Stored Query
    • Change stored query changes to include table for clarification. Update typo of double "to" and add ITI TF-2: to all references to Appendix V. Ready for ballot after changes applied.
    • 5/21, up loaded version 4 with changes as specified. sent email asking for feedback. put in ballot.
    • 5/22 version 5 ready for ballot
    • 5/23 Comments from forcare received in email.
  • CP-ITI-316-01.doc Bill: Add Unique Identifier Slot for AuthorInstitution in Registry Stored Query Response
    • Go back to original recommendation and add detail from XON datatype and add example. Bill rework and have reviewed by key people.
  • CP-ITI-288-00.doc Vassil: Problems in WSDL
    • Agree to use source control for source for support materials. Bill has administrator account on system. One NRIA forge project to include all IHE committees. Have subprojects within there for each committee. Would suppot either SVN (subversion) or CVS to maintain updates to WSDL, etc... Agreed to Implementation_Material for both ftp and INRIA.
  • CP-ITI-312-01.doc Rob: Failure to specify PDF/A level of conformance
    • Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-313-00.doc Sarah: Mapping CDA to Metadata
    • Will be integrated into the XDS-SD Update. Cancel.
    • Renumberd to 347 since 313 was already used for another CP. The assignment to 313 was an error.
  • CP-ITI-273-00.doc John: Fix Options descriptions in the BPPC profile
    • Add in template changes, review one last time by key reviewers. Then ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-201-01.doc Bill: Hash and Size for multiparts
    • Special handling of content within a document is not the perview of XDS or XDM. This is content profile type issue, should be submitted as a content profile. Recommend that we cancel this. Multipart is just another type of document which XDS & XDM to not address.
  • CP-ITI-328-00.doc Rob: XDM Clarification on handling of Submission Sets and Folders
    • Change text that says folders to directories, put in note that folders are implicit.
  • CP-ITI-286-04.doc George: Repository should overwrite repositoryUniqueId if it is in metadata
    • Having the information duplicated was discussed. Suggest to rename data type to constraints - update column with further constraints: xxx. Cancel this as merged with 325, bill to incorporate text.
  • CP-ITI-287-00.doc Karen: Use of PartialSuccess
    • editorial work needed
  • CP-ITI-324-00.doc Bill: Audit Logs for ITI-43
    • Moved to John, done this week
  • CP-ITI-325-00.doc Bill: Coexistance of XDS.a and XDS.b
    • Reviewed. Related to 286, look at the relationship. Review text, extend to include option for adding repositoryUniqueId implies SHALL support, and vice versa. Bill will review 286 for interactions. Add SHALL to XDS.b register to saving and returning uniqueId.
  • CP-ITI-331-01.doc Bill: Inconsistency between TF and support material
    • References 261. Cancel as duplicate of 261.
  • CP-ITI-339-00.doc Bill: List WS-Addressing as a reference standard
    • Cancel as handled within CP 265.
  • CP-ITI-256-01.doc Karen: XCA Minor mistakes
    • ready ballot
  • CP-ITI-257-04.doc Karen: XCA Missing Protocol Requirements (WSDL info)
    • update appendix W info as specdified in updated version. work with vassil & bill to get words correct.
  • CP-ITI-305-02.doc George: RFD - Requests for Clarification to Profile text
    • Review by Karen & Lynn, then ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-278-00.doc Sarah: Submission of Association Objects
    • Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-283-01.doc John: Document in XD* the standard used for document hash
    • Delete the update to the transacations, keep only the update to section 4. Small update then ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-304-00.doc Charles: XDR on-line confusion
    • Charles agreed to the editorial work in preparation for CP call in June
  • Incoming
    • CP-ITI-LF_formatCode-XDS-SD.doc
      • reject, as implemented as part of XDS-SD Update work.
    • ihe-cp-bill_folder_in_folder.doc
      • Assigned to 351
    • cp-iti-xds-bill-folder_by_reference.doc
      • Concern that this is a big concern. Needs further discussion. Assign to 352.
    • CP-ITI-MM-use-of-author-in-find-document-stored-query.doc
      • Need more detail on which part of the author datatype are you requesting to query against. concern that this is an optional arguemnt, could be accomplished with French extension. Manuel to provide a compelling use case. Leave in incoming waiting for use case.
    • CP-ITI-JFM_XUA_Remove_XDS_Restriction.doc
      • Assign as CP 346. Review during auditing call scheduled for 5/29

April 30, 2008

XD* and XCA CPs processing

Agenda

CPs holding supplements from becoming Final Text


Recent CP Updates


Unprioritized CPs

Minutes

Stored Query - 147, 228, 265, 295, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 315

  • CP-ITI-147-01.doc Rob: Patient ID Encoding
    • Reviewed 01 text. Discussed where to insert the text, Rob will fill in editor instructions.
  • CP-ITI-228-04.doc Mark(Bill): FindDocumentQuery eventCode problem
    • Bill hasn't found a need for that rich in semantics, it isn't worth doing that extra work, so current CP is valid and should be approved as is. Bill will review tonight to make sure it is very clear. Email discussion including Sarah and Mark initiated.
  • CP-ITI-265-02.doc Karen: What version of SOAP is requred/optional on Stored Query
    • Suggests XDS.a should support SOAP 1.1 and XDS.b should support SOAP 1.2. XUA requires SOAP 1.2, so XCA must also be 1.2 for future use of XUA. Add a line to the table referencing Appendix V - put Appendix V in first column and "reason" on the right. All the Web Services standards are listed in Appendix V. Keep the current sentence that has "shall" but remove the NOTE. Special wording needed for Registry Stored Query in that it is different depending on use of it by the actors involved.
  • CP-ITI-295-00.doc Bill: XDS StoredQuery with Value more than 256 Bytes
    • Discussed forcare comments, Bill is saying this violates the schema validation for ebXML. Would need to publish a new version of schema. Bill will instigate an email discussion. And followup at f2f is necessary.
  • CP-ITI-297-00.doc Bill: Clarification of GetSubmissionSetAndContents Stored Query
    • One last review by Bill and then potentially ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-298-00.doc Bill: GetRelated SQ Clarifications
    • Merge in content of 299. Bill to review.
  • CP-ITI-299-00.doc Bill: Confusing wording in GetRelatedDocuments query (Merge into 298)
    • Merge into 298.
  • CP-ITI-300-00.doc Bill: Clarify ObjectRef generation in XDS ‘LeafClass’ query responses
    • Bill will review and add more content to the suggested text.
  • CP-ITI-301-00.doc Bill: AssociationType identifiers not qualified in XDS-b and Stored Query
    • Editorial work to be done by Bill.
  • CP-ITI-315-00.doc Bill: authorPerson UUID wrong
    • Bill will check and then ready for ballot.

Discussion of other work Stored Query is dependent on

  • Add CP 316 to Stored Query requirements
  • White paper on update metadata implies adding one optional parameter to one query - optional changes in the future are not a problem in moving to final text.
  • ATNA CPs from John - John will send Karen #'s

XDS.b - 265(SQ), 267, 268, 286, 287, 288, 292, 316, 324, 325, 331, 339

  • CP-ITI-267-00.doc Bill: Use MTOM/XOP for XDS.b instead of MTOM
    • No progress. Waiting for editorial work from Bill.
  • CP-ITI-268-00.doc Bill: XDS.b must use namespace on Association Types
    • Should be merged with 301. Bill will review both to make sure no secondary point is missed. Cancel 268 as merged to 301.
  • CP-ITI-286-04.doc George: Repository should overwrite repositoryUniqueId if it is in metadata
    • unclear whether it is ready for ballot. Bill will review.
  • CP-ITI-287-00.doc Karen: Use of PartialSuccess
    • Question of merging with 269, Bill to review. Read forcare content, Bill expecting more information on what the semantics mean.

April 28, 2008

Incoming CPs

Agenda

  • CPs in Incoming directory
    • CP-ITI-MS-failure_to_specify_PDF_A_level_of_conformance.doc
    • CP_ITI_LF_XDS-SD-Code-Value.doc
    • CP-ITI-Additional_XDS_Document_Entry_Identifiers-03.doc
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-SubmissionSetAuthorUUIDTypo.doc
    • CP-ITI-JJS_add_unique_authorinstitution_id_to_registry_stored_query_response.doc
    • CP-ITI-LF_formatCode-XDS-SD.doc
    • CP-ITI-LFFC-MappingCDAMetadata.doc
    • CP-ITI-LFFC-PrefixError.doc
    • CP-ITI-LFFC-QueryError.doc
    • CP-ITI-LFFC-StoredQueryNewErrorCode.doc
    • CP-ITI-MM-FolderMetadataTypo.doc
    • CP-ITI-MM-RAD_ITI_MetadataCoherence.do
    • CP-ITI-MM-XuaEuaGrouping-01.doc
    • CP-ITI-MM-XuaFaultyTransaction-01.doc
    • CP-ITI-MM-XuaInformativeMaterial-01.doc
    • CP-ITI-NR-PDQ_Continuations_Optional.doc
    • IHE_ITI_Change_Proposal-AuditLogsForITI43.doc
    • IHE_ITI_Change_Proposal-CoexistanceOfXDSAandXDSB.doc
    • IHE_ITI_Change_Proposal-WebServicesMustUnderstand.doc
    • IHE_ITI_Change_Proposal-XDR_USE_of_URI.doc
    • CP-ITI-CP-XDM-use-of-folders.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-XDS-Permission-Denied-Errorcode-00.doc
    • CP_ITI_bill_xca_unavail_community.doc
    • CP-ITI-Forcare-ClarifyRegistryPackageClassification-01.doc
    • CP-ITI-IG-Inconsistency between support material and TF.doc
    • CP-ITI-JFM_XDS_ATNA_no_participantObjectDescription.doc
    • CP-ITI-JFM_PIXPDQ_ATNA_not_descriptive_enough.doc
    • CP-ITI-JFM_EUA_ATNA_example_wrong.doc
    • CP-ITI-JFM_ATNA_ws-i_bsp.doc
    • CP-ITI-JFM_ATNA_references_nist.doc
    • CP-ITI-JFM_ATNA_participantObjectDetail_clarification.doc
    • CP-ITI-JFM_ATNA_editor_text.doc
    • 32 total

Minutes

  • CP-ITI-MS-failure_to_specify_PDF_A_level_of_conformance.doc
    • Assigned 312 to Rob. Need to investigate testing capabilities. May specify but state no testing. Investigation needed to decide on the more or less strict PDF/A levels.
  • CP_ITI_LF_XDS-SD-Code-Value.doc
    • Assigned 313 to Lynn to add editor box. Then ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-Additional_XDS_Document_Entry_Identifiers-03.doc
    • Assigned 314 to Bill.
  • CP-ITI-Forcare-SubmissionSetAuthorUUIDTypo.doc
    • Assigned 315 to Bill.
  • CP-ITI-JJS_add_unique_authorinstitution_id_to_registry_stored_query_response.doc
    • Request as optional field, required is more difficult. Assigned Bill 316
  • CP-ITI-LF_formatCode-XDS-SD.doc
    • Should be consistent with PCC. PCC has code as OID and display name. Forward to PCC for their recommendation. If they suggest a change will assign later.
  • CP-ITI-LFFC-MappingCDAMetadata.doc
    • Ask Sarah to accept it.
  • CP-ITI-LFFC-PrefixError.doc
    • CP 317 ready for ballot once editorial changes are updated. Assigned to Vassil.
  • CP-ITI-LFFC-QueryError.doc
    • Assigned Bill 318. Ready for ballot once editorial changes made.
  • CP-ITI-LFFC-StoredQueryNewErrorCode.doc
    • Assigned Bill 319. Ready for ballot once editorial changes made.
  • CP-ITI-MM-FolderMetadataTypo.doc
    • Assigned to Manuel 320. Ready for ballot with editorial changes.
  • CP-ITI-MM-RAD_ITI_MetadataCoherence.doc
    • Forward to Radiology. Reject - wrong domain.
  • CP-ITI-MM-XuaEuaGrouping-01.doc
    • Assign 321 ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-MM-XuaFaultyTransaction-01.doc
    • Assign 322 ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-MM-XuaInformativeMaterial-01.doc
    • Editorial changes where made during the call. Assigned 323 and ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-NR-PDQ_Continuations_Optional.doc
    • The result of the initial discussion was to request input from implementors of V3. Lynn will resend a request for input and followup so we have an answer by the time of the May face-to-face. Delay action on this CP until that time.
  • IHE_ITI_Change_Proposal-AuditLogsForITI43.doc
    • Assign 324 to Bill.
  • IHE_ITI_Change_Proposal-CoexistanceOfXDSAandXDSB.doc
    • Assign 325 to Bill. Have email discussion to get out rough edges.
  • IHE_ITI_Change_Proposal-WebServicesMustUnderstand.doc
    • Long discussion on this by email earlier this year. CP clarifies the consequences of requiring WS-Addressing. Assign 326 to Vassil. Need to check all transactions and appendix V to be consisitent.
  • IHE_ITI_Change_Proposal-XDR_USE_of_URI.doc
    • Assign 327 to Bill. Need to investigate.
  • CP-ITI-CP-XDM-use-of-folders.doc
    • Assign 328 to Rob. Start with online discussion to get real use cases.
  • CP-ITI-KW-XDS-Permission-Denied-Errorcode-00.doc
    • Request that this go through HITSP as a gap in the HITSP IS. IHE does not specify how access control are controled or managed. HITSP has a document describing this.
  • CP_ITI_bill_xca_unavail_community.doc
    • Assign 329 to Karen, make note as footnote.
  • CP-ITI-Forcare-ClarifyRegistryPackageClassification-01.doc
    • Assign 330 to Bill.
  • CP-ITI-IG-Inconsistency between support material and TF.doc
    • Assign 331 to Bill.
  • CP-ITI-JFM_XDS_ATNA_no_participantObjectDescription.doc
    • Assign 332 to John.
  • CP-ITI-JFM_PIXPDQ_ATNA_not_descriptive_enough.doc
    • Assign 333 to John.
  • CP-ITI-JFM_EUA_ATNA_example_wrong.doc
    • Assign 334 to John. Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-JFM_ATNA_ws-i_bsp.doc
    • Assign 335 to John.
  • CP-ITI-JFM_ATNA_references_nist.doc
    • Assign 336 to John. Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-JFM_ATNA_participantObjectDetail_clarification.doc
    • Assign 337 to John. Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-JFM_ATNA_editor_text.doc
    • Assign 338 to John. Ready for ballot.
  • CP_ITI_bill_xdsb_xca_wsaddressing.doc
    • Assign 339 to Bill.
  • CP-ITI-JFM_ATNA_schema_url.doc
    • Assign 340 . Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-JFM_XDS_ATNA_bad_participantObjectIDTypeCode.doc
    • Assign 341 to John. Needs more editorial work.
  • IHE Supplement Template-V5.doc

April 17, 2008

XD* and XCA CPs processing

Agenda

Minutes

  • CP-ITI-228-04.doc Mark: FindDocumentQuery eventCode problem (2007 Passed ballot - then Bill and Sarah agreed to revise)
    • Bill gave overview of concern. Negotiation of interpretation of both "and" and "or", solution is to use parens to group using normal form. Bill to make edits to CP, then send email notificaion for review by committee and then ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-265-01.doc Karen: What version of SOAP is requred/optional on Stored Query
    • Stored Query, either 1.1 or 1.2 are acceptable, registry has to support both, Vol. 2 line 210 3.18.3 referenced standards
    • Should this policy apply to all of web services, document in Appendix V and reference from all other places. Agree that service endpt must support both in all applicable places.
    • Should it be two endpoints or one endpoints. Must support an endpt for each, but can be the same endpt. Product will document ports for support of both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2. Write "shall comply with Appendix V requirements" in each transaction and put strong shall language in Appendix V.
    • Karen will make edits for review.
  • CP-ITI-286-03.doc George: Repository should overwrite repositoryUniqueId if it is in metadata
    • Discussion of repositoryUniqueId requirements between XDS.a and XDS.b. Use the URL and this element to indicate what the Repository can support. Optionality should be Cp/P. Online mode XDR does NOT require URI. XDR offline and XDM use URI to reference the data. Need a CP to review all the metadata and make sure requirements are clear for all of XDR, XDM, XDS.a, XDS.b. Should consider merging this CP with incoming coexistance of XDS.a&XDS.b from Sarah.
  • CP-ITI-287-00.doc Karen: Use of PartialSuccess
    • Agree that it should be added. Karen will edit next version.
  • CP-ITI-288-00.doc Vassil: Problems in WSDL
    • Changes have been made on the ftp site. Question of precedence - need to specify that examples are for illustration only and updated examples are available on the ftp site. Agree that the WSDL is only on ftp. Schema is presented in English text - as done in XDS.b - i.e. english text is normative, further requirements refer to the machine readable section on ftp. Change appendix W to list what is available - like a readme for the ftp. Effects RFD, PIX/PDQ V3, XDS.b - XCA handled under Karen's CP. Vassil to make changes to all except XCA using this CP.
  • CP-ITI-302-01.doc Rick: XCN datatype in XDS should be more clearly defined
    • Reviewed the update from Mark. Ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-303-00.doc Rick: Unclear specification of XDSFolder lastUpdateTime in P&R
    • Skip, no update from discussion at f2f
  • CP-ITI-278-00.doc Sarah: Submission of Association Objects
    • Skip, no update from discussion at f2f
  • CP-ITI-267-00.doc Bill: Use MTOM/XOP for XDS.b instead of MTOM
    • MTOM or MTOM/XOP. For large documents you must XOP them. Normal is toolkits choose MTOM for small things, XOP for large things, often dynamic. The recipient of a transaction shall accept either, the intitiator of a transaction may generate either. Most toolkits if you start with MTOM/XOP it will respond with the same format. If the request is MTOM/XOP the response may be MTOM/XOP or simple SOAP. Take to ITI tech mailing list.
      • Part 1: receivers of documents (Consumer on retrieve, and repository on submit) shall accept both MTOM and MTOM/XOP
      • Part 2: Response to Provide&register transaction shall be either XOP or simple SOAP
      • Part 3: all other requests and responses shall be simple soap
    • Bill will update CP with this understanding and email review through ititech
  • CP-ITI-264-00.doc Bill: Allow the deletion of Documents within XDS
    • Suggested solution is to support removal of objects request in ebXML shall be accepted by XDS.b repository, forward unaltered to registry. Registry labels the document as deprecated. Conflict all changes to metadata are documented in submission set. This conflicts with this. Question: who has the right to delete. This is supplement material. Also talk about versioning of metadata, allow changes to metadata. Concern with the impact of this and not following procedure. Bill will write a white paper on life cycle management which will address replace, update, remove, etc.

April 15, 2008

CPs processing (non XDS CPs: PIX/PDQ, RFD...)

Agenda

  • George CPs - RFD CPs
    • CP-ITI-272-02.doc Clarify actions of the Form Manager when it receives Retrieve Clarification transaction
    • CP-ITI-285-02.doc RFD – Requests for Clarification to Profile text
  • PIX/PDQ
    • CP-ITI-210-02.doc Yongjian: PAM ADT^A16 Structure - simple fix, version 02 ready for review
    • CP-ITI-211-01.doc Yongjian: PIX/PAM Integration - addressing in co-chair cmt and in PDO supplement
    • CP-ITI-277-02.doc Yongjian: Demographics search should not be strictly AND search - discussed and reviewed, version 02 ready for ballot approval
  • Charles XDR
  • RFD, PIX, PDQ, PAM CPs in Incoming directory
    • CP-ITI-GEC-RFD-actorTransactionNames.doc
    • CP-ITI-FM-N6SectionTitle.doc
    • CP-ITI-SMM_PDQ_Continuation_Protocol.doc
    • CP-ITI-NR-PDQ_Continuations_Optional.doc
    • CP-ITI-AXO_PDQv3_specify_fuzzy_search.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-PAM.Names-00.doc
    • CP-ITI-KW-Numbers.for.pixpdqv3.doc
    • CP-ITI-NOR_fix_@MSH.17_example_typo.doc

Minutes

  • CP-ITI-272-02.doc Clarify actions of the Form Manager when it receives Retrieve Clarification transaction
    • Reviewed updated version with fixed formatting and text change. Ready for Ballot.
  • CP-ITI-285-02.doc RFD – Requests for Clarification to Profile text
    • Discussed suggested resolutions to issues. Areed to change #1. Agreed to change #2. Agreed #3. Break #4&5 into a separate change proposal (305) and ask Dave to help with the text. Version 03 will be ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-210-02.doc Yongjian: PAM ADT^A16 Structure - simple fix, version 02 ready for review
    • Reviewed version 02. A small editorial change to do (move text outside the box) then 03 version ready for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-211-01.doc Yongjian: PIX/PAM Integration
    • #1) Handled by Domain Coordination Committee (DCC) work group on HL7. The CP will be updated once conclusion of this work group is reached. #2&3) addressed outside the CP process, Yongjian will update CP to indicate the resolution of #2&3 and #1 will be delayed waiting for DCC work group.
  • CP-ITI-277-02.doc Yongjian: Demographics search should not be strictly AND search
    • Discussed and reviewed, version 02 ready for ballot approval
  • CP-ITI-304-00.doc XDR on-line confusion
    • Charles not present, reminder sent to Charles to write this CP. Will review text once suplied by Charles.
  • CP-ITI-GEC-RFD-actorTransactionNames.doc
    • Concern that this is an extensive change and only one point of view. Those on the call agreed not to make this change. Reject, because its not a compelling rationale for the significance involved in the change.
  • CP-ITI-FM-N6SectionTitle.doc
    • Move to complete, author Manuel.
  • CP-ITI-SMM_PDQ_Continuation_Protocol.doc
    • Vol. 2 Section C.2.1 Network Guidelines line 7880 client must use same connection unless server drops. Continuation is not a new transaction, just one transaction in multiple steps. CP 307 assigned to Vassil.
  • CP-ITI-NR-PDQ_Continuations_Optional.doc
    • Concern that in real world applications there is no need for continuation. Alternatively clients need a way to restrict the quantity of data they will get back. Proposing that clients specify a size limit and supplier supports and sends error if there is more than that # of matches.
    • Lynn will solicit feedback from actual implementors and we will re-discuss at incoming call.
  • CP-ITI-AXO_PDQv3_specify_fuzzy_search.doc
    • Wild cards are not allowed. CP 308 assigned to Vassil.
  • CP-ITI-KW-PAM.Names-00.doc
    • Agree with concept - not with the name. Assign to Karen, keep tabs on HL7 work group to get outcome for this. Question #2 Vassil will check into it. Assiged CP 309.
  • CP-ITI-KW-Numbers.for.pixpdqv3.doc
    • Open issue in terms of how to incorporate them. Resolve how to incorporate because XDS.b does not have a separate profile #. Thinking that it should be done similar to XDS.b the way it was incorporated. CP 310 assigned to Vassil.
  • CP-ITI-NOR_fix_@MSH.17_example_typo.doc
    • Assign to Karen CP 311 - Nick to help with details if needed.

April 1, 2008

Security related CPs

Agenda

Minutes

  • CP-ITI-160-01.doc Rob: DSG use of URNs
    • Covered in call earlier today. Requires re-review.
  • CP-ITI-254-01.doc Rob: No Actors and Options section in ATNA Vol 1
    • Version 01 provided. Move rationale into rationale section. Agreed to release for ballot.
  • CP-ITI-147-01.doc Rob: Patient ID Encoding
    • The question of Patient ID should be generalized to matching of any string that may have international characters. XDS should specify the details of matching strings which may contain international characters. Currently XDS only describes a string match. Bill will review reference for normalizing strings. The group suggest to normalize the strings (based on standards referenced in the CP) and then do a bit compare. Rob will write the text and we will figure out where in XDS it would be best to insert it. Requires re-review.
  • CP-ITI-280-00.doc Rob: Clarification of Document Retrieve Import/Export Audit Message
    • Note ready, Rob to write text for later review.
  • CP-ITI-255-00.doc Manuel: Renaming of two sections on security in XDS
    • Reviewed security sections. Agreed to move any valid content of the Security Requirements section to Vol. 1. Security Considerations will stay and have a subsection on audit requirements. Where the security considerations section should go we have several options and will try them out and work out in the template update. In looking at the template its not clear if 3.Y.4.1 should be message name rather than transaction name, John will fix the template and distribute for review. Once we are comfortable with the template will be distributed to the DCC for cross domain consideration and approval. Then the CP can make the appropriate updates to be consistent with the template. May need to review other supplements (i.e. XCA) where the template was mis-interpreted.
    • During the discussion the question of having a link to the risk assessment in the TF because of maintanence problems. XCA included the link as a footnote. There have been no maintenance issues. Conclusion that this problem belongs in the cookbook discussion but that including a link to the risk assessment on the ftp site as a footnote is reasonable practice.
  • CP-ITI-284-00.doc Manuel: Incorrect section reference for off-line transaction option in XDS.a
    • Manuel needs to check a link, has not done yet. Ready to ballot once link is checked.
  • CP-ITI-273-00.doc John: Fix Options descriptions in the BPPC profile
    • John agrees with all the changes, Rob would like to review. Discussion is how to deliver to the ballot, as a referenced link, included inline using word tracking, included inline using standard change tracking. Agreed to compromise position, included inline (and referenced) using word tracking. John will not in an editorial box that this CP is "special" so is allowed to use word tracking rather than the normal change tracking formatting.
  • CP-ITI-279-00.doc John: Clarification of Document Retrieve Import/Export Audit Message
    • Simple change, John to write up editorial changes
  • CP-ITI-281-00.doc John: XDS Audit
    • John needs to investigate prior to being able to discuss
  • CP-ITI-283-00.doc John: Document in XD* the standard used for document hash
    • John to write up editorial changes
  • CP-ITI-289-00.doc John: Remove old security section references
    • subsumed into Manuel's CP 255. CP 289 canceled as merged into 255.

March 12, 2008

  • CP-ITI-272-01.doc Clarify actions of the Form Manager when it receives Retrieve Clarification transaction
    • Clarify CP editorial formatting. First change reworded to offer one approach as grouping.
  • CP-ITI-285-01.doc RFD – Requests for Clarification to Profile text
    • Agreed to resolution of points 1-2. Points 3-5 to be addressed in next revision.
  • CP-ITI-257-03.doc XCA Missing Protocol Requirements (WSDL info)
    • Agreed with text but question of which ftp directory to keep associated files
  • CP-ITI-228-04.doc Mark: FindDocumentQuery eventCode problem (2007 Passed ballot - then Bill and Sarah agreed to revise)
    • Bill, Mark, Sarah to discussion in Oxford
  • CP-ITI-286-01.doc Repository should overwrite repositoryUniqueId if it is in metadata
    • Larger issue of supplements that imply new requirements on actors in other profiles. For instance, repositoryUniqueId must be ensured empty by XDS.a Repository actors even if specified by source. Larger issue to be addressed separately.

March 11, 2008

  • CP-ITI-302-00.doc Rick: XCN datatype in XDS should be more clearly defined
    • Concern that this could break current implementations, suggested re-wording, encourage assigning authority rather than requiring it.
  • CP-ITI-303-00.doc Rick: Unclear specification of XDSFolder lastUpdateTime in P&R
    • Discussion of hash/size being ignored, suggestion that it is useful to validate these values to detect transmission errors. Concern that this has been confusing for a while and we need to settle on a stable solution. Suggestion that we could allow repository to validate but not require it. Submittor would need to detect the error. This change effects many places and the editorial work of getting it right may be significant. Left to the author to deal with - when done committee will review again.
  • CP-ITI-291-00.doc Multiple patient Ids for a single Stored Query
    • Discussed use case that resulted in this requirement. Committee suggested other methods for solving the use case. General resistence to making this kind of change. Agreed to cancel this CP.
  • CP-ITI-263-00.doc XDS Document Relationship Model
    • Lots of discussion and alternatives for dealing with the use case. Agreed that a clear definition about relationship inter-dependecies change as relationships change is needed.

February 13, 2008

  • CP-ITI-277-00.doc - Demographics search should not be strictly AND search - agreed to wording for the section, Yongjian will provided updated CP for last review
  • CPs in Incoming directory
    • CP-ITI-MDG-Fix Audit Message boolean values.doc - assigned to John M. 279
    • CP-ITI-sek-typeo-in-237-04.doc - assigned 278 to Sarah
    • CP-ITI-ML-WSLD-mistakes-00.doc - assigned 288 to Vassil
    • CP-ITI-MDG-Clarification of Document Export Audit Message.doc - assigned 280 to Rob
    • CP-ITI-LF-Off-line-Mode-Sec-Ref.doc - assigned 284 to Manuel. Needs double check of references then its ready for ballot.
    • CP-ITI-LF_wrong_TF_ref.doc - assigned 282, ready for ballot
    • CP-ITI-gec-repositoryUniqueId.doc - assigned 286 to George
    • cp-iti-bill-xds_typos.doc - need Bill for review
    • CP-ITI-bill-xds_ss_description.doc - need Bill for review
    • cp-iti-bill-xds_doc_rel_model.doc - need Bill for review
    • cp-iti-bill_getsscontents.doc - need Bill for review
    • CP-ITI-BD-XDSStoredQueryMultiplePatientIDs-00.doc - need Ben for discussion of this
    • CP-ITI-BD-UseofPartialSuccess-00.doc - assigned 287 to Karen
    • CP Forcare Unclear specification of XDSFolder lastUpdateTime in PnR (2007-12-14).doc - belief of the group would be that lastUpdateTime be ignored by registry, replaced with registry time. Communicate with author to determine if a change is needed.
    • CP Forcare Confusing wording in GetRelatedDocuments query (2007-12-14).doc - need Bill for review
    • CP Forcare AssociationType identifiers not qualified in XDS-b and Stored Query (2007-12-14).doc - need Bill for review
    • ITI-CP-bill_xds_audit.doc - assigned 281 to John M.
    • CP-ITI-xxx-hash.doc - assigned 283 to John M.
    • ITI-CP_larocca_XD_hash.doc - duplicate of 283
    • CP_ITI_LF_RFD_Items.doc - assigned 285 to George
    • CP-ITI-storedquery_value_too_large.doc - need Bill to review
    • CP Forcare-IBM XCN datatype in XDS should be more clearly defined (2008-01-15).doc - need Rick & Sarah to review
    • CP Forcare Clarify ObjectRef generation in XDS LeafClass query responses (2007-01-15).doc - need Bill to review
    • Steve noted that he will be submitting a new CP on when HL7V2 is used for PDQ if one socket and/or multiple are supported
    • CP-ITI-John_remove_old_xds_security_section_references.doc - assisgned 289 to John M.
    • Brief discussion of when MTOM is allowed, response from P&R, on RDS request. CP to be submitted on this
  • Brief discussion on SOAP 1.1/1.2 support. CP already submitted, will need more detailed discussion.
  • CP-ITI-264-00.doc - Allow the deletion of Documents within XDS (if ready) - was not ready

Minutes from 2007 tcons

For minutes for 2007 CP tcons see Change Proposal (CP) Processing 2007

Return to