Conformity Assessment Committee
Scope and Current Work
The IHE Conformity Assessment Coordination (CAsC) Committee is responsible to manage for the IHE International Board, the IHE Conformity Assessment Scheme (CAS), which forms the basis for IHE Conformity Assessment Programs. This program proposes since 2015 official testing of conformance to IHE Profiles.
The Test reports for products that have completed Conformity Assessment testing administered by IHE Authorized Testing Laboratories are available here . These vendors may associate to their products the IHE Conformity Assessment Logo, as shown here .
The 16 IHE Profiles currently covered for conformity assessment are:
- Consistent Time (CT)
- Audit Trail and Node Authentication (ATNA)
- Cross Enterprise User Assertion (XUA)
- Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS.b)
- Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing for Imaging (XDS-I.b)
- Patient Identification Cross-referencing (PIX)
- Patient Identification Cross-referencing HL7v3 (PIXV3)
- Patient Demographics Query (PDQ)
- Patient Demographics Query HL7v3 (PDQV3)
- Cross-Community Access (XCA)
- Cross-Community Access for Imaging (XCA-I)
- Cross-Community Patient Discovery (XCPD)
- Patient Administration Management (PAM)
- Laboratory Analytical Workflow (LAW)
- Device Enterprise Communication (DEC)
- Point-of-Care Infusion Verification (PIV)
Conformity Assessment occurs under a strict process performed by ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Testing Laboratories. This process is specified by the IHE CAS Scheme based on ISO/EC Standard. It consists of two volumes:
==> IHE CAS-1  defines the necessary processes for establishing and managing an IHE Conformity Assessment Program and for accrediting and operating testing labs.
==> IHE CAS-2  defines the standardized test methods for assessing conformity to individual IHE Profiles.
The CAsC Committee meets twice a month. IT has two types of memberships:
- IHE National Deployment Committee that want to establish a testing laboratory or want to support the IHE Conformity Assessment program.
- Any other IHE Member that is interested in IHE Conformity Assessment
To join the CAsC Committee, want to contact one of the Testing Laboratories, ask questions or provide feedback about the IHE Conformity Assessment program should be directed by e-mail to the CAsC Secretariat 
- IHE Europe: Lapo Bertini, Charles Parisot
- IHE Japan: Yasunari Shiokawa, Michio Kimura
- IHE USA/ConCert by HIMSS: Joyce Sensmeier and Amit Trivedi
- IntePro: John Donnelly
- Sequoia Project: Didi Davis
- RSNA Image Share Validation Program: Chris Carr
Member list to be maintained by CAsC Secretariat 
This page is based on the Committee Template. Add any good ideas you have to the template.